Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Sajak's Maps

Discussion in Mapper Portfolios started by sajak, Jul 15, 2013

1. Nov 11, 2011
    I've been mapping for about a year now and have a few maps. My first map wasn't as successful (map was too big for anything less than 40 people). But the others have been well received. I've put in a lot of time and effort into learning, many thanks to anyone who has helped out whenever I needed it ( @Luffaren @GRUDGE @GiGaBiTe @Jermaine [pF] @Dirtbag @Super Mario @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: @JorisCeoen @Ghost @Detonator @null , and anyone else I may have missed). Tony the tiger will most likely be the more significant up and coming mapper for ZM, so please support him as well.

1) zm_breakout_v2_final

2) zm_atix_helicopter_v1e

3) zm_towers_redux_v2d

4) zm_impossibru_concretehq_rc01

5) zm_corporate_office_rc01

6) zm_forsaken_interstate_rc01

7) zm_desert_burial_rc01
    8) ze_outpost_echo_wip01

9) mg_smee_redux_v1

10) zm_mias_secret_v1

Attached Files:

• Mapping King Mapping King x 14
    • Like Like x 3
      sajak, Jul 15, 2013 Last edited by sajak, Sep 10, 2013
    • Feb 8, 2013
      :grin: Damn these maps look good especially (6) and (7), also BRING THAT ZE MAP BACK FROM THE DEAD it looks amazing. Cant wait ta play'em
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Thanks man. I've done as much as I can for these maps atm, I'm burned out. I'm just waiting for suggestions on what to change in the maps so I can put out a final release on the suggestion thread. So far I've only gotten like one person to give me input. So for now, these maps are just floating in lingo. If anything, @Tony the Tiger!! :D already has full creative control over them and I'll be sending him the optimized versions of the map later today. So he can release the maps if I decide not to hehe. :giggle:
      • Feb 8, 2013
        I just want to play them! Btw, your airport map is way better than Jermaine's...
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          [IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Dude... That looks like some pedophile feeling extremely horny. See how he's jerking off the pen?
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Don't you dare make fun of Ron Swanson. :zombiekiller:
          • Apr 24, 2012
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Dec 27, 2012
              OOOoooooooooooo
              • Like Like x 1
              • Nov 2, 2011
                We should add them specially the one that jzx's kinda designed lol. From breakout to your newest maps, I am proud to see you evolved into an awesome mapper :grin:
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  You really did put a lot of effort on the designs and gameplays of your maps. They're all great to me especially when it was shocking to see a good released map like zm_breakout in the past as your first epic map.
                  Me like this thread.
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Jun 23, 2010
                    Those map looks awesome! Can't wait for it to be in the rotation!
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Jul 28, 2011
                      You dedicate a lot of time into these and it pays off, good work wonderbread :clap:
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • Nov 11, 2011
                        I am waiting for you to bless us with your return to the mapping world. We miss your maps homeslice! :crying:
                      • Nov 11, 2011
                        I've pretty much burned out from mapping and really haven't gotten any input about the maps which is somewhat discouraging since I know there ARE somethings wrong with them (I doubt that nobody picked them up). I have decided to simply give out my maps to anyone who is interested (with the exception of the ze map) to work on them or learn from them, whatever they may feel like it. You can have creative control over them, just be sure to include a credit for me somewhere in the map! :smile: Click here to get: the original vmf's, packed bsps, psd sources, and tools. Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did working on them. :thumbsup:
                      • Feb 27, 2012
                        Do you mind if i just post them on the suggestion thread? I've waited to damn long!
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Jul 28, 2011
                          Dude, you're not like... retiring from mapping or anything... ARE YOU!?
                          • Funny Funny x 1
                          • Nov 11, 2011
                            lol Feel free bro. I know there are problems, and I was hoping some people would give me suggestions and what not but it's not happening. So it's up to you want to just suggest them to the maps thread as they stand, without any testing. :razz:

Unfortunately, homeslice, it has come to that point where I must sit back and ...

[IMG]
                            Post Merged, Jul 16, 2013
                            I also tons of custom models, textures, and sounds... but I won't be able to upload them. :pain:

[IMG]
                          • Nov 11, 2011
                            [IMG]