Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Sale] My steam account, tons of games for $20.

Discussion in Gaming started by Kse, Jul 8, 2011

1. Apr 11, 2011
    I really need to sell this account so I could get 4 copies of css, one for me and 3 for some friends so they could play on Plaguefest (Before the deal ends in a few hours) >__<

My account has the following paid games:
    Battlefield: Bad company 2 + All DLCs
    Counter-Strike 1.6
    Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
    Counter-Strike: Source
    Garry's Mod
    Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

If you're interested let me know on msn (salvatore2112@live.com) or private message me. I'll give you the acc, let you change the email/security question, etc first if you're a trustworthy person. Also the account doesn't have admin anymore, had to cancel it since I couldn't pay for it again.

Edit: Whoever buys it will also get a Diablo II cd key.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Aww I won't be able to buy it in time :\ Was hoping to get it in like a day or two. Well shit.
  3. Apr 11, 2011
    Aw that sucks :frown: Including a Diablo II cd key to whoever buys it. I'll also accept a visa gift card with more than 2$ for it (So I can start sending money with another paypal acc)
  4. Mar 31, 2010
    I'll help you out. Might give this extra account to my brother in China or something...
  5. Apr 11, 2011
    awesome, can you add me on msn if you have it?
  6. Mar 31, 2010
  7. Apr 11, 2011
  8. Mar 31, 2010
  9. Nov 2, 2010
    Generous mofo Conker is... if I had seen this I woulda done the same thing!
    You are very kind Conker :smile:
  10. Aug 13, 2010
  11. Feb 17, 2011

also i could use a paypal and a visa card haha
  12. Mar 31, 2010
    Kse, you can give Icee the Diablo 2 CD Key. I won't be using it anyways! Enjoy Icee, oh and, you're welcome!

Oh, and Night: Thanks luv <3 You are very kind, too, and I know you would've done the same. Just beat you to it! Grrr!
  13. Oct 10, 2010
    you always can get it back to you by sending scan of CD key to Valve,
    so who ever it buy, keep in mind you always can loose it again

you always need the "hardware" (printed CD keys) to really own an account.

i just wanna warn you guys, i lost two CSS accounts this way,
    what i bought via ebay
  14. Jan 5, 2007
    Pretty sure the sale of accounts is actually illegal and violates Steam's TOS/EULA.

Don't be surprised if your "new purchase" suddenly stops working.
  15. Aug 13, 2010
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    Does it matter if they don't know? They can only do something if they know its going on. They arnet going around the system to get the account, theyre doing it so everything complys. I see nothing wrong with it. :grin:
  17. Jan 5, 2007
    It's still a violation of the TOS/EULA that Valve has put in place for Steam. Everyone agrees to it when they sign up, so the only ones to blame if that accounts get banned are the ones involved in the sale/purchase.
  18. Feb 17, 2011
    and since its "his" account .. he has the right to sell it .. i had another account that i sold a while ago to my boss and he never complained that it stopped working.
  19. Jan 5, 2007
    They'd know if someone happened to forward the info on to Valve.

And as I said, it's a violation of the TOS/EULA to sell your accounts, because you do not own them. Steam holds all ownership over the content of your Steam Library when you purchase games through them. All you pay for is the right to access that content, much like how it works with MMOs. You are only paying to access the content, you are not paying to have ownership of it.
  20. Jul 14, 2010