Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Discussion in Android started by rxn, Oct 24, 2013

1. Aug 2, 2010
    Any of you dirty sluts pick up this beast recently? I was going to hold on to my Note 2 until the Note 4 comes out but man I want the wireless charging S view flip cover you can snag with the Note 3.
  2. Jul 8, 2012
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Jul 8, 2012
      I held one finally today. Holy shit. What a perfect phone. I love bigger phones 5" is the smallest I'd go as my S4 is that size. It's so nice, though again not a fan of touchwiz at all.
    • Aug 2, 2010
      You actually adjust to the size pretty damn quickly. Only took me a day to adjust to my Note 2 coming from a S3. So no one has the Note 3 eh? Boo-urns.
    • Aug 2, 2010
      Since none of you pussies were man enough to buy the Note 3, I did so myself. Now I have all the Note line products except the Note 8.0... FFFFFFFUUUUUUU.

I will report on how the Qi S-View cover and phone shenanigans after I've played with the phone a bit and when the goddamn cover is in stock.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      I want one, but I can't figure out hot to upgrade from my S4.
    • Aug 2, 2010
      This link may help you get started: CLICK ME FOO

That is all.:evilgrin:

In all seriousness, I like this phone better than the S4 I had the pleasure of playing with for a week.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Yeah that's the S3, not the S4 that I have lol. That doesn't really help me at all unless I convinced my brother to take my S4 and then I use the Note3 he gets.
    • Aug 2, 2010
      Tis a joke my friend.

Just shell out the $700 bucks or so and make it happen. :beatup:
    • Jul 8, 2012
      I wish, but I also have my laptop that's going on 2+ years and needs to be replaced soon. :/ I don't have money to just shell it out lol.