Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Samurai player model?

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Samurai, Mar 18, 2014

1. May 29, 2012
    Well is there any samurai player model in this thing called internet or is somebody cool enough to make me one?
  2. Mar 30, 2013
    Never saw any samurai skin on all skin websites
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    Maybe you can ask Joris.
  4. Dec 11, 2013
    Nice idea man, but I think ninja more better... How come a samurai taking a gun and went off here and there?
  5. May 31, 2012
    Kaem/Kaesar could do one for you if you already have an idea (like a game to rip it from) and you give him time. He'll get mad at me for posting this, so please bug him.
  6. Apr 9, 2012
    I have seen a few but extremely high poly models, if you really want one very badly, I could see what I can do. If I can turn it into low-poly I will surely make a player model out of it. I'll keep you in touch. Do know that such models are very difficult to make (samurai model) and few people would be putting it for free on the internet, let alone the textures.

Of course, as Enviolinador says one could simply rip it from a game, most likely TWShogun. I'll see what I can do as I couldn't find any good ones on the internet
    JorisCeoen, Mar 19, 2014 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Mar 19, 2014
  7. May 29, 2012
    Would be nice to here something in the future. I actually just wanted to know because I would use it in space adventure for my own. Like Sub on convoy
  8. May 29, 2012
  9. Mar 30, 2013
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    the VMT's are pointed to the wrong directory.
    when it should be pointed to
    Give me a minute and i'll fix all the VMT files on this post.

EDIT: Here you go. Replace the VMT's in materials/models/EPIX/Reno360Askn with these files.
  11. May 29, 2012
    Thank you <3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1