Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

saudi arabia

Discussion in Help Desk started by chet, Jun 18, 2013

1. Apr 20, 2011
    request to be whitelisted since there only 10 players and only me and someone eles reglers here so i don't realy see big problem to be whitelisted
    thank you
  2. Apr 20, 2011
    i know that why i say only 10 players are from SA
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    Was just putting it here as a reference point for Management. :smile:
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    All the ones that have used chat (i think only 3 haven't) all speak English in their chat histories.
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Apr 20, 2011
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Saudi Arabia ehhhhh!?!?!
      didn't know u can get internet over there :razz:
    • Feb 21, 2007
      I have no problems with chet. As for other players from saudia, I have no idea
    • Apr 20, 2011
      most people over here play on scrim servers and i play with half of them before some of them don't like to play on high ping servers
    • Apr 20, 2011
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Why is this guy being ignored? It's rude. I've never seen people speaking Arabic over the mic and chet is the only one that uses his mic. I see no problem whitelisting a country that doesn't even really participate in our servers.
      • Feb 21, 2007
        Easy there cowboy, before you jump to your own erroneous conclusions, look at the simpler road, that it just got buried/lost in the forums, and we forgot about it......

I'll add saudia arabia to zm/ze in a little bit
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          lol He bumped it three times, figured he was being ignored. Thanks for looking into it, and for calling me a cowboy. :giggle:
        • Feb 21, 2007
          It would appear Saudia Arabia (country code SA) was already added to the whitelist on ZE and ZM.
        • Nov 11, 2011
          @chet Are you still not able to speak since your country is allowed to speak already?
        • Apr 20, 2011
          can't say for sure since i am on vacation and retslag it call saudi arabia not saudia arabia
          • Like Like x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1