Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[SB1] Downtime: 20120124

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Ray, Jan 24, 2012

1. Aug 18, 2006
    The CPU in SB1 is currently overheating. This has been an issue for a while but has recently gotten worse. We are going get the thermal paste re-applied and make sure the heatsink is mounted properly. Downtime should not last any longer than 15 minutes.

In the meantime, go enjoy a game in the MiniGames server (unaffected).

This downtime affects: ZombieMod #1, ZombieMod #2, Zombie Escape, Zombie Lila Panic
  2. Jul 8, 2011
    Oh ok, i couldnt find the servers on cs:s and i thought it was werid so im glad i came here to see if there was something wrong
    Hope it gets fixed soon!!
  3. Jul 28, 2011
    Thanks for your hard work, I guess I will just kill some zombies in real life in the mean time
  4. Mar 20, 2011
    Why don't you spend some time making a map worth playing!

J/K your maps rock! =P

Thanks RAY, probably explains why the lag was intermittent recently due to CPU load and high temp issues.
  5. Jul 28, 2011
    thanks, but by killing zombies i actually meant killing calculus problems! O.o
  6. Nov 19, 2011
    NO! What will I do in the mean time! o wait.
  7. Mar 20, 2011

(3x^(x-2)+y/2x+2)/10x!=?
  8. Nov 2, 2011
    Thank you Ray and everyone else that's involve.
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    Everything is back online. Won't know for sure if the CPU runs cooler until the servers fill up though.