Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Scoutking/Secondary Protocol Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Kris, Mar 17, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 17, 2007
    Today, at around 5:00 Scoutking and Secondary Protocol were abusing there admin powers, or more likely, refusing to help at all.

I was playing, and member LSD and Dark Element threatened to kill me in real life.

I told the admins, but nothing happened. After a while of asking, Scout King responded that they didn’t want to help me.

Now, I was under the assumption that admins had to keep up the rules based on that it is their job, not based on if they like the person reporting them or not. It doesn't matter how annoying they thought I was, or anything that was done previously, they have no right not to help.

By the way, I go by |FTC|Over the Edge.

http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledpg1.png
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Ok first of all, I got lots to say and you better read this, since you took your precious time in posting this useless topic. Look at the screenshot you posted. Even doomx says that you are not respecting us. Ok, and also what are supposed to do when someone threatens to kill you in real life? SO WAT!! Its not like they are really going to your house and raping you or something. That stupid situation "oh yeah someone threatened to kill me, Zomg admin help me and hold my hand" Ok?! man we're not you parents and we don't go to your local police station to file some sort of "threat" Wat if someone said that they will bomb the United States? What do you expect us to do? Huh?? Go and call the FBI and say that we are admins on plaguefest and we would like to report that someone in our server is planning to bomb this kids house.

I'm sorry for being mean and crap on this post, but I feel that when someone threatens you, we should not be held accountable for it. We are not your parents. We, at plaguefest, try to help maintain the server in good condition and provide an enjoyable server to play on.

Oh and btw...what did you say to them that made them threaten you???? Maybe you were acting very immature?? I'm not sure about that, and I have no logs to prove it. But I say that you brought this on yourself, and your blaming us for not doing our job.

This is the end of my accusation.

SP. (dont piss me off anymore than needed you dont want to see me mad...No one at pf has seen me mad. Your pushing it)

Feel free to defend yourself in this situation, and provide evidence that we are held accountable.

Scoutking and I are innocent until proven gulity.
  3. Mar 17, 2007
    It is against the rules to threat against anybodie's life. Even CK agrees, and kicks anybody who does it, at the very least tells them not to do it again.

And DoomX did agree with me. He said that something should be done, but he said that after I said something along the lines of how it was your duty to obtain the rules, and if you didn't want to do that for everybody, you shouldn't have applied.

Still, they were both causing trouble with me. No matter who started it, you both have to uphold the rules, no matter how much you dislike who.

CK, I think you should reconsider Scout's admin spot, because there are a lot of people in this World we don't like, but if you are in a position where you have to help, you can't ignore them.

Bottom line- In case anybody doesn't want to read that, you must obtain the rules, no acceptions. He broke a rule, but you didn't punish him. Scout's excuse was that he didn't like me, so he didn't help. That shows he doesn't do what he has to based on what has to be done, but on what emotional state he is at. He didn't like me, so he refused to help me.
  4. Jan 6, 2007
    GET A REAL FUCKING LIFE DUDE ROFL! GO SECOND U KICKED HIS ASS
  5. Mar 17, 2007
    Wombat, that post shows you don't have the maturity nor the intelligence to stay in this conversation. You are not in a position of power, and you were not there, so please butt out.
  6. Feb 3, 2007
    Kris (|FTC| Over the Edge), Sometimes you have to just "play and enjoy the game". People are gonna say things to you and whatnot. Its the internet = full of wanna be internet gangsters and stuff like that. I deal with many everyday and pwn them in the face. I dont really care what they say you know why? cause when i start saying things back i get them speechless or i just ignore them cause thats what immature people deserves. Immatures you will always deal with. Be superior. Sometimes you dont let us do our job. You want us to ban people right away without warnings, sometimes some kids that got you know "very young" voice on the mic not even annoying anybody just talking you tell them to stfu and keep spamming, you spam for everything. You not a bad guy, just relax more and have a good time on PlagueFest. Thats what we here for. Provide / keep the fun rolling. People always complain that you are always spamming / flooding chat with things like ADMIN HELP / BAN / KICK / MUTE when admins are on the process of taking care of the case / warning and such. Just chill Kris and i will see you in game sometime (dont play like i used to be but o well). Just have a good time and i will see ya around.

p.s: People Threating to kill somebody over the internet is priceless... you should just laugh @ that loser for even saying that lol + using his time talking about ya.. feel good about yourself cause he was jealous hahah.

Protocol and Scout are very fair and competent when comes to admin issues. Love them and they will love you back.
  7. Mar 17, 2007
    Thanks, and I see your point, and mostly agree with it, but still, they were disrupting my gaming.

LSD kept going at it that I was a "child molestor" (not even sure where he got that one from, because for all of you curious, I am not), and he kept threatening me. I asked an admin to help out, and to tell him to hush-up. No response. Dark threatens to kill me. I ask several more times. No response.

Now, was I actually afraid of either of these little kiddies threatening me? Of course not, but they continued to bother me, which was getting annoying.

Now, as Scout said the reason he didn't help me was because "he didn't want to," which is childish, and immature. When you are put in such a position where you have to uphold the rules, you can't pick out who you help, or only follow the rules if you in the mood to. If he doesn't want to help out, he should have never applied as an admin, as it is a lot of hard work, and when you become admin, and as long as you are admin, it is whenever you are on the server, not just every now and then when you want to use your neato powers.
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    Exactly what rule was he breaking? I might expect you breaking the rule since you kept on spamming trying to get our attention. Also, you must have not noticed how much work it is to teleport and help people in a 42 person server. Think about it........42 people.........and 2 admins........and almost half of them are yelling "IM STUCK" Its not that we are ignoring you, its because we are very busy at the moment and we might have not noticed your "call for help"
  9. Mar 17, 2007
    I think it is quite clear the rule he broke was threatening my life. It is a rule. Ask CK.

And, if you were busy, and typed, "hold on a second" I would have completely understood. Ignoring me is just damn right annoying. What really crossed the line was when Scout said that he didn't want to help me. I could go on and on like a broken record, saying how he doesn't get to choose who he helps, but I won't, but regardless, it still stands that Scout, and you were in the wrong.
  10. Dec 30, 2006
    Please find the rule and paste it in this forum....Here I'll just give you the link to the official rules.
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?showtopic=60

And leave CK out of this, he was not present at the time.

EDIT: Also, If I was to say, I'm going to kill you tonight at 12 AM. Do you ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY think I will? Answer this question when you make your next reply.
  11. Mar 17, 2007
    Secondary not all rules are written, and one of them is death threats. CK may not be part of this, but his rule is. He said death threats result in a kick, and he has demonstrated so several times.
  12. Dec 30, 2006
    Ok so you expect me to do everything CK does? You want me to abuse my admin power like him? Burn everyone for the hell of it? How about blinding and teleporting?

You did not answer my question from the previous post.
  13. Mar 17, 2007
    I never said I thought they would kill me. I never said I was afraid, all I said was that they were breaking a rule CK enforces. If you actually read my posts you would have saw that. Also, CK doesn't abuse his admin privledges, he just has some fun, he never crosses the line. Again, I am sure the other admins would agree with me that death threats are a no-no.
  14. Feb 8, 2007
    when i said "edge your not respecting the admins " he told them to stop ignoring and just help.what i find direspectful because he was telling an admin to do something when the admin was doing something else there were also people stuck.
  15. Dec 30, 2006
    You still didnt respond to my question, and looks who's talking about not reading previous posts? Very interesting.
    So, here's another example, lets say that someone is going to kill another kids family (death threat). How would Plaguefest admins prevent this tragedy? Do you think teleportation technology comes into real life? We go to their house and freeze the "suspect" and make him drop his guns?
  16. Mar 17, 2007
    Again, I never ignored your question, you edited it in after I posted.

And I never said I wanted you to "prevent a tragedy", as I knew neither of them were going to get up off their computer chairs and come out for the hunt (in case any of you do, I live in New Jersey, I will be waiting :wink: ).

I just wanted you to kick them, as most admins normally do when death threats are made, as it is also illegal to do so in real life, ya' know.
  17. Dec 30, 2006
    You just wanted me to kick them...............for making an "online" death threat.....Oh God help me. Might as well banish them with my uber adm1ns p0w3rs
  18. Mar 17, 2007
    Okay, if you have no other arguements other then acting rude, showing that you already lost your point, I will wait until an admin in higher authority comes on. Thanks anyway.
  19. Feb 3, 2007
    kris... to avoid the heat of this thread a bit.. where in nj you from?
  20. Mar 17, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.