Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Scoutsknives

Discussion in Future Servers started by Rayne Valar, Jan 1, 2013

Should their be a Scoutzknives server?

Yes 5 vote(s) 22.7%
No 17 vote(s) 77.3%
  1. Nov 29, 2012
    I have an idea on a new server.. I was thinking of a low grav RPG Scoutsknives server. I know a few people from pF who would love to play it as well. Just a thought though. :smile:
  2. May 5, 2011
    Sounds fun but I doubt it'll bring people over. Give it a week or two and it'll probably be dead.
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Don't think there's really the demand for it.
  4. May 15, 2011
    Scoutzknives is fun as a mini-game, but it can become incredibly repetitive and dry very quickly.
  5. May 14, 2011
    Scoutzknives would be a good addition of a map to the mg server.
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    Our experiences with these sort of servers (Hide and Seek, Zombie Riot, etc) haven't been as successful in the long run. They end up taking more resources to run than people who actually enjoy playing on the server. With that in mind, I think the map can easily be added to the MiniGames server without any hesitation. We have tonnage of maps that are similar in concept and another map won't hurt. I'm sure this particular classic map will be played quite often and extended. I've seen many pF players (including myself), go to 24/7 SK servers just to play this map. I give this a thumbs up. @retslag1 Your opinion would be appreciated. :worship:
  7. Apr 9, 2012
    There are enough scoutzknives servers out there. The problem is to find one that's completely clean, without RPG and without a chunkload of dlable files
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 11, 2011
      I really do not see this server succeeding.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 16, 2012
        Been spending majority of my time on SK lately, without the addition of RPG it could be a very popular server. Given that the admins and community put fourth the effort to get it up and running. Along with not adding in too many additional mods / plugins.
      • Feb 21, 2007
        While I would not be against adding a couple of S/K maps to the MG server, I agree with ray that an entire server dedicated to S/K, the demand just isn't there. Also, I don't foresee MG settings getting modified to see some of the things on other servers others have mentioned.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          You don't have to modify settings for sk.

Edit: Whoops i misread that, ignore me.