Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Screenshots General

Discussion in Gaming started by Taters, Apr 14, 2012

1. Jul 16, 2012
    could you give me an ip for that server? id like to try it. and why did they not want to touch you? that seems really interesting
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    I was being sarcastic lol. I honestly do not know why I did not die sooner.

For the address. . .I don't know the ip. But just type in console (without the quotation marks): "connect mg.plaguefest.com".
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jan 12, 2011
      More Just Cause 2 madness! Since I have a bunch, I'll break it into a couple posts over the next few days. Steam captions are the spoiler names.

• Like Like x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Do you have the HD clouds/sky mod? I couldn't tell if you did or not, but you need to get it! It looks extraordinary when you're flying above the clouds or cruising in the night sky.

http://justcause2mods.com/mods/Map/Textures/HD-Improved-Clouds/

http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/Map/Textures/HD-Clearer-Sky-Mod/

And couldn't find the night one for the stars/moon/night sky in a quick skim but if you wanted, it'd be easy to find if you gave it a go.
      • Jan 11, 2012
        They call me, "The Machine" 137 Kills record in 1 life ^^

[IMG]

Some serious baserape

[IMG]
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 12, 2011
          I'm running no mods on my game, though I've been wondering when I should try messing with them. Many people are often surprised by how beautiful the game is by default. :smile:

Edit: Btw, have you considered playing with us during the JC2 Multiplayer tests?
        • Feb 24, 2011

Omnislash for everyone!
          • Like Like x 2
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Well, I work full time and yet all of my hours are squeezed into the weekend, so working Friday afternoon and open to close Saturday and Sunday is hard to get any time in =\ I currently have been trying to participate in Runescape's combat beta as well, since it's only open during the weekend, but I can't even do that. I'll just have to wait until JC2 Multiplayer releases, it looks so much fun, I love to screw around on there. =D
          • Jan 12, 2011
            Well just remember that myself and others will be updating the thread about it with news and whatnot. As it so happens, this weekend will feature a 48 hour test, so hopefully you'll have a chance to hop on sometime before or after work on one of those days. :smile:
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Well I do 16 hour shifts Saturday and Sunday so it's literally sleep, eat, work, eat, sleep. =S

Edit: Just remembered this weekend I only work til 5pm Saturday and Sunday =D I'll try to hop on.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jan 12, 2011
              More Just Cause 2 silliness! Today's batch features some jet antics, and like last time the Steam captions are the spoiler names. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
              • Jan 11, 2012
                • Jul 28, 2011
                  Just chillin on top of an invisible chopper in CSGO
                  [IMG]
                  [IMG]
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Dec 19, 2008
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                    • May 5, 2011
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Dec 19, 2008
                        Sorry If this picture makes anyone mad or offended but when I saw it in the ZE server I died laughing.
                        [IMG]
                        • Like Like x 1