Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Secret project sneak peak! ..if you help me out

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Luffaren, Nov 29, 2011

Did you vote?

Yep 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Yes, and i shared with my friends 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Nope 1 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Feb 24, 2011
    Alright, i'd really like you guys to help me out here.
    Like and share this link with all your friends: http://www.facebook.com/pages/JB-%C3%96stersund/199492720116510

This ONLY counts for this date though (2011-11-29) and if i get enough likes, i'll release some pictures/info about the secret project. Pretty much revealing it in beforehand.
    Remember though, i have little to show atm, but i'll still upload what i got, and more after.

If i dont get enough likes to win, i wont give out anything at all. So it's completely up to you how much you want to contribute for revealing the "secret project"
    So get on the ball and get some likes on that page! Share with everyone you know for ensured win!
    Thank you.

Copy+paste to your friends

Help luffaren out and he might reveal his secret map! (this only counts for 2011-11-29)
    Like this page!
  2. Nov 26, 2011
    seems to me like you're abusing the forums..
  3. Feb 12, 2011
    Lol, or not.
    He's trying to get likes, and uses necessary means for it, either way I'd like some pics so I'll like. ^^
  4. Feb 24, 2011
    I'm simply asking for help, giving a reward in return (if it gets enough likes)
    Not forcing anyone either, and this post is in "everything and anything" aswell