Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Seeker Admin aboose

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Acidpingas, Jun 3, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 14, 2013
    Admin: Seeker
    Map: zm_forgotten_town
    Time: 21:20 (GMT-05:00)

I was playing zm_forgotten, then i was cading on the rooftop part with some of my fellows. Then i saw some survivors on the crane part so i called Trixie to crouch and then Louis to stay on his head so i could do the zombie launch (they didn't know what i was about to do in that moment). I know what i was trying to do wasn't right. So some guy from the crane with an AWP shot Louis on his head and he stomped me by accident. I was laughing because my tried to do that was a total fail and then i got banned instead. Im really REALLY tired of Seeker is always harrasing me when he can (not only by an admin's authority even when imnot talking to him he is always calling me a faggot or something). I never got banned by other admin, just for him and this is the second time did. Neeedless to say, i DIDN'T MAKE THE SHOT so it is impossible i lauched that zombie so i didn't break any rules. I call other admins to do the right thing and do something about it. Im asking for Seeker to post the demo so other admins could see the truth. I apologize for my bad english im not a native english speaker.
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    Here's the demo. You also attempted to shoot the vendi away that humans were using to boost up on the red crate. You know better than to even try this. You may think I'm harassing you, but I just know you're a greifer. I was talking shit one game, but I've since stopeed talking to you altogether. Also, the round prior you were going to shoot louis at a different group of humans, but got stabbed before louis was able to get on the roof. If you don't try to break the rules, you won't get banned. Its pretty simple.

Attached Files:

3. Nov 14, 2013
    Also it is pretty simple to warn me to stop doing something but all i can see is just an excuse to ban me like always. As you can see on the demo i didn't make the shoot. I am guilty of shooting the vendi that humans were using to get the red crate without any success of breaking it but thats all. Both of cases were scenarios where i didn't break any rules. Im calling other admins to see this case.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    The problem with warning you all the time is that you think you've got a free pass to break a rule once. Its even simpler not to grief in the first place.
  5. Nov 14, 2013
    Needless to say i've never got a warn from Seeker. The only warns i've got were from Tony and Nayr long long long time ago. If you need a prove of that go see the 2 demos Seeker used against me to justify his bans. Also it's even simpler to see the demo again. I DID NOT GRIEFED.
  6. Feb 13, 2014
    Late post, but...

7. May 31, 2012
    I was not here for the exact incident, although my insight might not be necessary based on the provided demo by Seeker.

I looked into this because I was also playing on zm Forgotten City earlier today and I thought I might have a demo too. What I did catch was a very similar scenario with almost the same players involved; the difference was, this other player knew right from wrong and said "No". All this thread did was only further emphasize your intentions, and you possibly got another person in trouble.

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX5Pxeej0Lc&feature=youtu.be

Failed attempt or not, I getting the feeling there were some clear and foul intentions. I'm wondering if @LouisvilleLegend might be able to provide us with his story since he was involved in each case?

I decided to upload Seeker's demo for each person's convenience... pretty clear griefing... trying to launch zombies and even asking for two zombies to come over in chat:

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_FTntlFMY&feature=youtu.be
    Joshy, Jun 4, 2014 Last edited by Joshy, Jun 4, 2014
  8. Jan 29, 2014
    Ok the first rd I was killed and I made it up on the roof. I got on the box so I wouldnt get goomba stomped. Then I was launched from somebody shooting from the crane and landed over there, which I thought was funny. They asked if that was funny. I said yes lol. 2nd round I was killed by Eddy. Then Acid asked me to stand on other zombie's head. I didnt know really why because it dosen't take 2 zombies from that point to launch to the crane. I saw an admin 2 days before lauch somebody from there using 1 zombie. I thought he was trying something different. Then somebody from the crane shot me onto Acid's head and I goombed him. 3rd time I spawned as a zombie, saw a ct from the point where I asked Eddy to shoot me from. He said no. Yes I know it was wrong. I'll admit to it and it won't happen again sorry. Now the Acid and Seeker thing, I don't know the beef between the 2 but I wasnt launched. It didnt happen. Don't know why Acid was banned. Seeker said he grieved over shooting the vendy away should have been a warning or at least kick Acid for that.
  9. Feb 27, 2012
    @Acidpingas it's pretty clear what you're trying to do here. I'm pretty sure i've warned you for this before at least once or twice. You asked Eddy to shoot you, but the smart man didn't AND even told you it was illegal. Then the next round, you try and get different people to do it? Whether you did it or not, we still see what you were trying to do here and it is clear what your intentions were.
    So you were TRYING to grief another player, but you failed to? Same as above, whether you are successful or not, it's still intended, so i would have treated it the same as being successful in what you were trying to do.

So, stop trying to break rules and you won't get banned. Simple. Just follow the rules, how hard can it be?

Granted, @Seeker probably should have warned you at least. But if what he says holds true about you breaking a rule and just taking your warning each time, i don't blame him for banning you, i would have done the same. I think he just let the Vendy thing slide to give you another chance, but you went and tried to break a different rule anyway.

Could you message me the admin's name in a private message on here?
    Tony The Tiger, Jun 4, 2014 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jun 4, 2014
  10. Jan 21, 2011
    Just for the record, I have warned him about griefing on abandoned mall in the glass room with the vendi's. I banned him once thanks to a ban submission, so I watched him go to the same spot some time after that and intentionally get stabbed. I froze him so he wouldn't be able to grief anyone and warned him after that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.