Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Seeker

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Sep 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    Probably should post this as player abuse, but, it was an admin. Anyway, we were playing on zm_theedge_v1d_pf, and it was near the end of the map. So there were few humans left, and one was ontop of the sign in spawn. So me and hawkkeye were trying to get her. But Seeker saw what we were doing and blocked the entrance to the secret. I didn't notice until hawkkeye started telling him to move. Now, i wasn't going to report anything because i thought it was just a regular player. When the next map started, i saw he had the Kliener skin on, so i knew he was an LSA. He very well knew he was blocking an entrance to a secret. And even if for some reason he didn't, why couldn't he just move? Obviously they want you to move for some reason. I don't have any demos or screenshots of him blocking, but i have a screenshot of him with the kliener skin the next map.

I thought i had my mouse on him when i took the screenshot, but i guess i didn't. And i asked him over the mic how he had the kliener skin, he proceeded to say "I'm magic" as you can see in the screenshot
    [IMG]

Code:
    Hawkkeye: omfg u idiots move
    Big Mack*!: we gots this
    mvm 方 suicided.
    Want a selection of cool Donator skins? Want to support PlagueFest? Become a Donator or Admin!
    For more info visit PlagueFest.com
    Whoop!!: !ztele
    Hawkkeye: GTFO DUDE MOVE
    =pF= Mr. House suicided.
    Big Mack*!: xD
    Big Mack*!: err
    Big Mack*!: ty <3
    ☆Star☆ nTo 方 [AUT] killed (. 人. )(. 人. ) with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (. 人. )(. 人. ): lol
    (. 人. )(. 人. ): lol
    Seeker: why
    Big Mack*!: shhh
    (. 人. )(. 人. ): xD
    Hawkkeye: seeker is blocking
    Seeker: of the corner?
    Know the illegal spots, type !illegal to see them!
    Big Mack*!: you dont know anything
    Seeker: whats so special about this corner?
    Hawkkeye: quit blocking seeker
    [=D] Tony the Tiger!! :D: get the fuck out or im getting sajak to move you
    Rupert: lol
    Seeker: lolollololololololol
    Rupert: thats cute
    Seeker: tell me what im blocking
    Hawkkeye: a etrance dumbshit
    Big Mack*!: yay
    Big Mack*!: gg

Thank you for your time.
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    It was a corner. I didn't see what was so special about it. They couldn't tell me what I was blocking, so I didn't think much of it. My bad
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    Lol, thats bs. I told you over the mic and hawkkeye told you in the chat. I told you you were blocking an entrance way to a secret. Besides, why couldn't you move? Obviously you were blocking something. Not to mention when we were able to get through, you didn't notice zombies just, disappearing? Or how popular that spot was? Obviously there was something there. Too many ways you could have known you were blocking.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    I only saw the thing in chat when there was like 3 seconds left in the round. I never heard you say anything about an entrance over the mic.
  5. May 27, 2008
    I thought this was giggles supreme. If you knew he was an LSA, why would you threaten to get a level 3? And as simply as him just moving, why couldn't you just easily explain it? It's a misunderstanding on both parts from what I can gather.
    You should probably show a little bit more respect to our admins while you're on our servers as well. Your behaviour is a bit rude.
  6. Feb 27, 2012
    I did tell him, and so did hawkkeye. And i didnt know he was an LSA until the next map.
    Post Merged, Sep 2, 2012
    And like i said, why wouldn't you move if 2 people told you to, people wanted to get there for some odd reason, people were jumping on your head, and they were disappearing. IMO, you'd have to be pretty slow to not notice that maybe, there is something there. Seriously, why wouldn't you just move if someone asked you to instead of take 2 minutes of the game sitting there asking about it? That doesn't make sense to me.
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    If they were still able to disappear while on my head, what was I blocking?
  8. Feb 27, 2012
    It only stays open for 7 seconds, 4 of which are spent running to that corner. You spend 2 trying to fight past the vendys that are in the way, then you had like half a second to get on your head and in the corner to go through properly. I know, because i made the map.
  9. Jan 21, 2011

EDIT: The vendi's weren't in the way of getting to the corner so there are 2 extra seconds.
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    You are when you can only get in 1/20 times you try to get in.
  11. Jan 21, 2011
  12. May 27, 2008
    Okay. This has just become pointless and stupid.
    Seeker, don't go into corners anymore. I forbid you.
    Tony, next time you want to create an abuse thread, please provide some sufficient proof, be it a demo or screenshots of the actual event happening, and maybe we'll have a little more to work with.
  13. Jan 21, 2011
  14. Apr 9, 2007

If something was said in Chat, or a demo was taken... we could look into this. Otherwise it's he said she said, and we don't usually take action unless if there's an immediate problem. The same goes for bans and other problems. I know Peter locked this, but just expanding a bit on the problem...
  15. May 27, 2008
    Honestly speaking, I don't mind at all. Say what needs to be said.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.