Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse seeker

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by game02360759, Nov 23, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 5, 2012
    so i was in your server just a min ago and i was talk to my friend in private chat so teamchat and @@ i ask her if she can play with me on swoobles bc i was try to talk to her bc me and her got in a fight about 2 or 3 weeks ago no ware on the server said that i could not use private chat so i want to be unban bc i did not do anything wrong ty im sorry about my spailling
    Post Merged, Nov 23, 2013
    and she one of are admin and we ware be talk about her admin
  2. Jun 11, 2012
    Trying to pull people from our servers to your servers for any reason results in a permanent ban.
  4. Feb 27, 2012

[IMG]

Advertising is advertising, you're still in our server asking people to join another server. Also, you sent it through admin chat so we all saw it...

[IMG]
  5. Jan 21, 2011
    After threatening to ban evade in mumble, I'm locking this.
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    To add on to this, please take your business that deals with other servers to steam or elsewhere. There's no need to come on to the servers and to potentially (whether or intentional or not) influence other people to go on your home server. At most I see a ban reduction coming your way, but as Bender suggested, a ban protest is the appropriate way to handle this because this is not abuse of admin powers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.