Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Seeker

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Grape, Nov 6, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 24, 2013
    I joined the same room as seeker on mumble with one account from my computer without any echo. I didn't participate in any of the trolling that was done with the people i associate with. Until they started pushing it hard I was on my phone also with mumble but not in his room, it was just the room the couple of us champs and kush and crane were in. Then I entered with my phone. He kicked and banned that one with out any warning after I hadn't even participated in the mic spamming I'm assuming happened, because i wasn't even in their mumble room. I just joined to see what they were doing.
    Then so after he kicked my phone mumble I was in the process of moving my computer mumble to a different room to stop the echo effect because he kicked my phone so I stopped. Then after I was already into a room with nobody in it he kicked and banned my computer mumble account.

I wasn't even doing anything that was part of whatever trolling was happening in there. All I did was join the room they kept going to to see what they were doing. Then I left.
    I went into a another room with both of my accounts that didn't even have anybody in it but the group of my friends kush and champs doing an echo effect and he banned both of them. I don't care so much about the phone one but the computer one is really excessive.
  2. Jan 21, 2011

You looped feedback between your phone and your computer, spamming the channel for no reason other than to troll. I kicked you once hoping you'd get the hint to cut the shit, but you didn't .
  3. Crane
    This message by Crane has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: Please don't spam abuse threads.
    Nov 6, 2014
  4. Aug 11, 2013
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2014
    No wait it was crane
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2014
    Im waiting on tony an mono to close this thread
  5. Mar 21, 2014
    Tbh, you have all just been as bad as each other, for room hopping and mic spamming.
  6. Jun 29, 2014
    dont see why his pc account was banned when he was in a room with me
  7. Champ510
    This message by Champ510 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Nov 6, 2014
  8. Oct 24, 2013
    I was in the process of trying to move my accounts to seperate rooms and you banned both of them.
    Like I said I was trying to move, I kind of understand the double account thing and getting the phone banned but I already told you I didn't even join any other room but the one my group of friends was in together.
    I only had the two accounts in one room where it was just the few of us.
    I joined your room you guys were in like I already said to see what they were saying or doing. I didn't even do anything while you were in the league of lovers or whatever it was called room.
    I joined and was instantly kicked without even doing anything. I get you kicking me because you would associate me with anything they were doing in there but I honestly hadn't even said a single word.
    The room my two accounts were in was like room 3 or something, and all I did was pretend to use "god's" voice.
    The only people in that room were me, champs, crane i think?, and kush, maybe another random person who had been there the whole time.
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2014
    Yeh but you can't honestly say I did anything while in your room. I joined once and left after about 10 seconds. The second time I was just kicked and moved so I didn't go back.
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2014
    In fact the first time you even kicked me I hadn't even done anything but join the server way before I ever had the phone on too.
    Like I said I get that you obviously and with reason think I'm about to go do something but i never even mic spammed in your rooms. I was instantly kicked and removed. The first time I tried joining it told me I didn't have previledge to join.
  9. Jan 21, 2011
    False. You channel hopped and spammed shit when you connected for the first time tonight, but I let it slide. Then you went into Random's igloo later and looped feedback between your phone and your computer while random and amique were playing league, so I kicked you. You reconnected on your PC and it defaulted you to random's igloo again. Then you reconnected on your phone and it put your phone in the root channel. Then you moved into the igloo on your phone and looped feedback between the two again.
  10. Mar 21, 2014
    You spammed some crap whilst i was in a room, i ended up having to mute you because it was going through me.
  11. Oct 24, 2013
    I moved all the way to that top room to get out of your room. This is only the second time I've used mumble on my phone and it takes a little more steps to move from room to room, especially with my shitty broken screen on my phone.
    Then when I saw you in there I stopped all my music in the background while I had both accounts in there and was moving my phone to another room.
    Like I said it's a longer process to move the phone out of channels becuase if I hold down in the wrong spot it doesn't do anything so I keep waiting for it to do pop up with a message to join a channel.
    I wasn't even playing music at that time.
    When I mic spammed your room I had already been playing music in the background for like a few hours in the other room.
    I was maybe in there for 10 seconds, and since you especially lexii were in there I moved because I actually like you.
  12. Aug 11, 2013
    This thread should be about me for not getting ban befor grape
  13. Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸
    This message by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: ir.
    Nov 6, 2014
  14. Oct 24, 2013
    Even in seekers picture you can see i only joined one time into his group
  15. Champ510
    This message by Champ510 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Nov 6, 2014
  16. Jan 21, 2011
    I wasn't in the channel when you started spamming. Random came down and told me about it, so I hopped up and sure enough... feedback... coming from both your accounts... hence the looping between them. Never said anything about music. I kicked you hoping you'd get the hint and cut the shit, but you rejoined and did the exact same thing.
  17. ĞΣŠ | Rexy
    This message by ĞΣŠ | Rexy has been removed from public view. Deleted by Badgriuel, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Nov 6, 2014
  18. Grape
    This message by Grape has been removed from public view. Deleted by Badgriuel, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Nov 6, 2014
  19. Champ510
    This message by Champ510 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Badgriuel, Nov 6, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Nov 6, 2014
  20. Oct 24, 2013
    I was in the midst of moving the two to different rooms and you banned both of them. I've been trying to tell you I can understand not wanting two accounts but it defaulted to those rooms when they joined because they were top of the list for rooms. While you were kicking my phone I was in the middle of trying to move it, so I saw it got kicked and banned. So I tried to move my computer or maybe the other way around but either way I was trying to separate the feedback being caused by them and only have it happen when I was messing with champs and kushman in their room.
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2014
    My phone was the one causing feedback because it was plugged directly into a receiver with two ceiling speakers. I turned that down. My computer headphones which I was using under the name grape had no feedback as long as nothing else in the background. When I joined the two groups seeker was in you can clearly see my Grape account associated with a computer that causes no feedback because it's purely a set of headphones.
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2014
    Grapes is my phone account and you can see in the picture all I did on there was rejoin mumble.
  21. Oct 4, 2011
    I was in the mumble channel when you entered earlier today, Grape, and I can confirm that all you did was spam. All of us in mumble were annoyed by you and champ coming into the channels spamming. If you are looking for witnesses to back you up, you won't find many on your side. Most of us in mumble were asking for you guys to get banned.
  22. Oct 24, 2013
    And by any chance you think I was hopping from channel to channel spamming was just because I was following the other people to see what was happening.
    So if they moved to the room back and forth then I moved in there one time, I got kicked and banned. I didn't even hear anything that happened while they were in there because I was almost instantly banned.
  23. Mar 12, 2008
    This happened to me as well, it appears grape was switching thru all the channels spamming something, I have him muted personally. My guildmates in FFXIV mentioned some annoying noise being played as well, it was only for a few seconds i think, because it wasn't spoken of again. Kush/bomber mentioned something about "go to that channel if you want your ears raped" or something.
  24. Oct 24, 2013
    What channel were you in? I was in room 3 for like 3+ hours with only me, crane, kush, and a few people here and there that came and went while I was "dj'ing" music.

I don't even remember even seeing you......
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2014
    Taters you wernt even in the room.
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2014
    The only time I switched from room to room was to follow champs and kush. If I even was in your channel it would have been for a mere 5 seconds at most.
  25. Jun 29, 2014
    u might be referring to the time when luke , sam and others were playing some silly sound to make kush freak out?
  26. Oct 4, 2011
    I saw champ come in, spam, then leave the channel. Not long after you joined and did the same thing. So yes, you were hopping around channels spamming.
  27. Oct 24, 2013
    I hopped channels following him. I didn't spam them because that would mean I would have to have both accounts in the same channel which is way too hard to do so I left the phone in one channel.
    I still don't know who you are but you're making things up since I never once saw your name the entire time during the mumble silliness.
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2014
    In order to cause any feedback the two accounts had to be together or else nothing would happen.
    The only room (for the one millionth time) they were together causing feedback was in room 3 with the couple of us friends not bothering anybody.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.