Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse seks abuse.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by azn, May 16, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 16, 2012
    2. So at 3:00 pm pst time Admin seks or known as seeker from the ban list banned my friends steam account 2sickforthis STEAM_0:1:20422599 for 1 day as of "griefing" (shooting zombies in the cage) on the surf facility map. First of all even if you warned me about this and I shot the zombies again a 1 day ban is practically excessive for a first time offender. Second of all after looking at the zombie escape server rule about griefing I don't see how shooting a zombie in a cage is considered griefing just cause they are trapped there and couple of shots wouldn't even hurt considering the hp regen zombies have.
  2. Jul 14, 2008

Shooting zombies in the cage or any other traps that are unavoidable for zombies is specifically considered griefing, the reason for it being that zombies are practically defenseless and humans could just easily farm kills at those spots. The punishment is up to the admin discretion depending on the situation, maybe you were blatantly shooting them after a warning or several that you didn't notice.

I see no abuse here.
  3. May 14, 2011
    Your friend should post this not you. Ask him to make the effort and then something can be done about it. Thanks. Also some demo/console could come in handy!
  4. May 16, 2012
    I understand but in the other times playing surf facility with other admins no one ever enforced that rule or even elaborated on it as griefing. If the ban time was 1-2 hours I would understand but just skipping to 1 day seems to be way too excessive.

Edit: Ghost I was the one playing on his account and aren't there chat logs which are recorded from the server that displays the player's chat.
  5. May 14, 2011
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    Ghost has a pretty good point, why isn't your friend posting here? He was the one banned and he should be here to claim the "admin abuse" or appeal the ban.
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    I warned 2sickfordis directly not to shoot zombies in the cage. He said w/e then looked directly at the cage and shot at the zombies. Clear and deliberate trolling is not something I tolerate.
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    Considering the proof Seeker provided of him deliberately ignoring the warning and going as far as mocking it we are done here. The ban stays, this isn't admin abuse. Griefing and trolling like that isn't allowed so you should tell him to re-read the rules to avoid further punishments.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.