Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Self Driving Car. Whats next google?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Richard420, May 8, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    Here is a link to a page about the new self driving car legal For now in Nevada.
    • Like Like x 1
      Richard420, May 8, 2012 Last edited by Richard420, May 8, 2012
    • Apr 14, 2011
      Whats next a self erecting P*N*S:bugeyes: ...Oh wait :doh: Its already been inviteded :grin:
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • May 14, 2011
        weren't there loads of nat geo and discovery programs about these things O.o
      • Jan 2, 2012

Well I remember seeing this a while ago, a work-in-progress version, interesting to see they finished, but I honestly wouldn't trust the automated system, I'd rather drive myself.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        They've had self-driving cars for a while now actually. The next big thing from Google is actually their Google Glasses :shock:
      • Dec 7, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 2, 2011
          Oh My GAWD HE is right the cars will link up with the 747s And kill all the humans!!!
        • Jan 2, 2012
          I for one will be quite welcoming of our new robot leaders!
        • Dec 6, 2011
          747's have the agility of the fattest human in the world. I doubt they'd be able to even come close to somebody like us. Also remember, everything runs on fuel. We drill it, we mix it, we supply it. The whole Skynet thing probably couldn't even be a hint of possibility until 2050, when we have different forms of fuel/biofuel for machines and vehicles.
        • Dec 2, 2011
          Thx Dr.Buzzkill I was enjoying thinking about that scenario.
        • Dec 7, 2010
          To share some really silly trivia: Skynet is the actual name of United Airlines management system.
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Dec 6, 2011
            You enjoy the entire human race dying? :silly:

[IMG]
            Screw what I said, we're fucked.
          • Dec 2, 2011
            Do you think that They knew that when they made the terminator series?:bugeyes:

You obviously never beat the terminator arcade game... Loser Jk :razz:
          • Richard420
            This message by Richard420 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Richard420, May 8, 2012, Reason: dp.
            May 8, 2012
          • Dec 2, 2011

I love this picture It is priceless.
          • May 15, 2011
            All I can think of is all the lost jobs. :< Fucking technology.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Nov 6, 2011
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • May 5, 2011
                Dude its old news haha but yea i saw this on yahoo news :grin: Especially the one video where it drives for the blind man
              • Dec 2, 2011
                Woah I never thought of that. If they could make a blind accessible car.
              • Apr 14, 2011
                Heh lucky for me I know how to make an EMP ^^ Its easy to make an EMP field to dry any machines that are not properly shielded. I also have the avility to shield my Emergency Transever so im good to go ^^
                338/308 rifle dont hurt to pick them off at long range and a Mossberg 500/590a1 with a G23 ^^
                • Good Idea Good Idea x 1