Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Selling SSD + 4x HDs + GPU!

Discussion in Hardware Hangout started by Conker, Jan 14, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 31, 2010

I'm selling my Intel 320 SSD 160gb, 2x Seagate 1tb (ST3100528AS), 2x Western Digital Caviar Blue SE16 (WD5000AAKS) 500gb, and a Nvidia 8800 GTS 640mb..

The SSD is in excellent condition (just got it in late November). SOLD
    The Seagate HDs I've had for over 1.5 years and are also in great condition. Haven't had a problem with them. $60 each.
    The WD HDs are also in great condition. Had them for over 2 years in mint condition. $40 each. SOLD
    The EVGA 8800 GTS I've had for 4 years, and is in great condition as well. $40.

Anyways, if anyone's interested in any of them, either add me on steam (cschickennugget) or write me a PM, and we'll discuss the rest....
  2. Jan 10, 2009
  3. Mar 31, 2010

P.S.: I'm bad with prices, so if you have an offer or wtvr, let me know on PM!
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    I may have to see if i could spare some cash for them hard drives :thumbsup:
  5. Mar 31, 2010
    Sure thing, the SSD has been sold though! But the other HDs are in perfect condition.
  6. Mar 25, 2011
    I have a 650GB HDD, but I need more space cuz i like to have my ginormous selection of movies and music lol
  7. Mar 31, 2010
    Maybe the 1TB can help you. If you decide to buy both Seagates, I'll sell them for 120 with free shipping (it's a steal considering what the market's selling them for these days -- and that deal is only if you're from Canada/US, otherwise I'd maybe give a discount but not free shipping :razz:).
  8. Mar 25, 2011
    "The WD HDs are also in great condition. Had them for over 2 years in mint condition. $40 each."
    Why $120?
  9. Mar 31, 2010
    Oh, I thought you wanted the other ones. The Seagates 1tb each... My bad. Either way, I just sold my 2x WD...
  10. Mar 25, 2011
    Well if they are going that fast, I don't believe I could get anything for I don't have any money ATM :frown:
  11. Mar 31, 2010
    If you want the Seagates which are top-notch drives, I could put 1 or both aside for you, only if you're sure to get it soon (as in before next week?)
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    I really can't let this go.... If anyone wants to know why feel free to PM me.

The tl;dr is the drives (especially the SSD) have had their lives significantly reduced. This is not eBay.

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.