Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Seminar / reward game

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by NightFury, May 30, 2011

1. Nov 2, 2010
    So anyway! I will be posting a seminar / reward game in the forthcoming months. After Conkers games. I will decide what to put as the objective of the seminar / reward game.
    It will not be easy, though it will however be in the moderate so.. in the middle. :grin:
    Possible rewards:
    • ANY game in the amount up to $50 (I might extend it to 89.99 for the new MW3, ME3 and BC3 coming out!)
    • iTunes $20-$50 reward card
    • 1-6 months of admin sub too! (Top 2 winners only, depending on how well they do!)
    More coming soon!
    P.s. There will be a total of 10 winners (ANYONE CAN ENTER), top 2 winners will get to choose the highest rewards, and the others that did not achieve as much as the top 2 will have a less beneficial reward.
    And can I get my name changed back to NightFury? Everyone rathers it than AquoS lol... Mainly Akademikz...
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    this is the last time your name will change... it will stay as night fury now.....

anyways, nice idea ^^ :thumbsup:
  3. Nov 2, 2010
    Haha don't worry Ret, it's permanently staying as NightFury...
    And thanks for the feedback!