Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Servant Saber has arrived.

Discussion in Introductions started by Bazett, Mar 20, 2012

1. Mar 17, 2012
    I've been here for about four days now...but I never got to properly introduce myself.
    My name is, Bazett. My real name is, Brandon. I'm an Otaku and/or Weeaboo (Come at me.), gamer, and I'm a pretty nice guy once you get to know me.
    I prefer not to tell my age since most of you wouldn't believe me if you heard me in-game (No I do not use a voice changer.).

But anyone who knows where I'm from and says it in their reply will get a huge +1 from me :3
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    That is... interesting... well welcome anyhoo, have fun and enjoy your stay.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Apr 2, 2011

Also welcome and I look forward to seeing you server-side.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jan 8, 2012
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Welcome D. also, how the hell are we supposed to guess? There are millions of billions of countries lol. Give us a hint but I'll say Canada
      • Oct 27, 2010
      • May 15, 2011
        Welcome. We have a few Otaku's here, including myself. The only people who get hate here are the ponies so you're safe. ^^

I think I've played with you before but I look forward to seeing you on the servers again. :grin:
      • Apr 14, 2011
        Welcome, you cant sell +1 points, and I dont know where your from so get -1 point ^^
      • Jan 11, 2012