Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server 5 Minute Lag Spike

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by McKay, Jun 18, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 20, 2011
    At approx 00:55 GMT, the server experienced a horrendous lag spike that lasted 5 minutes+ until the server changed map. The server had roughly 20 people in, and everyones ping was average during the spike, spiking to 500 before the spike.

The server will not let me reconnect currently, so Im unable to see if the spike is continuing.
  2. Jun 4, 2006

Sigh...
  3. Feb 20, 2011
  4. Jun 4, 2006

edit: nvm, LSN mitigated the IP apparently. Attack might still be occurring.

Join ZE2 for now.
  5. Mar 13, 2010
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    It is the TERRORIST!!!!! We know what you are doing surprise.....
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    Attacks show no signs of stopping anytime soon. It is mitigated so all the other servers should be working fine. When the attacks stop ZE will return... so just keep an eye out but don't expect it within the next hour... I'd be surprised.
  8. Apr 11, 2011
    Should get some free anti ddos softawre for the servers.. alot of angry/jelly children lately :frown:

@Surprise - http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/6946-mg-got-ddosed/page__p__80906#entry80906 < probably him again
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    Doubt it. He claims to have done so but there's no evidence of him doing anything. + I don't think he was a ZE player.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
  11. Mar 13, 2010
  12. Jan 12, 2011
    Might be a coincidence, but considering that this was posted today, I'm thinking not. Maybe someone watching the forums has a grudge?
  13. Dec 7, 2010
  14. Jun 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.