Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server crash

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Noire, Jan 24, 2012

1. Jan 4, 2012
    Just had a server crash on FVII Mako reactor map for ZE on hard difficulty. I'm not sure of the cause, but it lagged everyone for a good whole round and skyrocketed their latency before crashing. There is also another point in which i think would be interesting to look at, in the Ze_Islar_Nublar map hard difficulty near the end when the zombies get ported a second time back into the cage (this is right before the Human players go escape on the boat) the server almost crashed as more than half the players disconnected and also had and issue with latency. Btw im not sure if this is the right area to post it but i thought i would let the higher ups know of these problems
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    If the map is Minas, Predator, or Mako it's normal for the server to crash on occasion as these maps are very complex on a technical level. It's not so much a server issue as it is a map issue since they REALLY stress Source Engine.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    moved to Zombie Escape.
  4. Jan 4, 2012
    I understand the crash for those maps, but what about the other maps thats suffering similar issues?
  5. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Its all Noire fault! He sucks and the server dont like that so he crashes in hopes he go off :razz:[/font]
  6. Nov 19, 2011
  7. Jan 4, 2012
    LOL hating even on the forums rofl
  8. Dec 3, 2011
    You know me, i am pure evil [IMG]
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    Crashed again. Server is completely down.

EDIT: Back up.
  10. Jan 4, 2012
    It's as Meeko said, but I think it'll take a few more minutes

Edit: its back up
  11. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]We all know the reason... why Noire, why???[/font]
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    While the first crash wasn't related, if you two? were in the Steam Group for Players you'd know.

13. Jan 4, 2012
    yep it was a restart, i was informed after i posted :shutmouth: thanks tho
  14. Mar 20, 2011
    I have noticed this past week ZE seems to be laggy at times again on different maps.Maybe the amount of payers has been increased since Ray fixed the servers? I don't know...