Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server down

Discussion in Minecraft started by LadyMoOnLiGht, Sep 29, 2011

1. Oct 10, 2010
    can someone start it?
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    For me, the server has been down for over 24 hours... but I just thought it was me...
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    I don't think it's coming back until anti-griefing plugins are in place.
  4. Feb 12, 2011
    Ryan took it down to fix griefing issues(plugins, etc.), and also to fix the griefed buildings.(I think...?)
  5. Oct 10, 2010
  6. Mar 11, 2011
  7. Sep 17, 2011
    someone decided to act childish and decided to take advantage when the mod was down and greif the server
  8. Oct 10, 2010
    but i have my most important things in the inventory,
    not in chests
  9. Sep 17, 2011
    they decided to tnt stuff pour lava everywere and greif rays railroad tracks and other things that i dont know about prolly
  10. Oct 10, 2010
    every new attack aginst the castle will be an attack against me!

SilentGuns left, and will never comes back

this castle now is mine

if some one will destroy it again, i will leave pf, and stop mapping for you...
  11. Jun 4, 2006
    blame and punish us because some probably unassociated asshole fucked your shit? You should really stop blaming PF because some dick in MC messes something up. Blame the dick, not PF. You all knew the risk you were taking playing in a VANILLA server.
  12. Jan 12, 2011
    That's a bit drastic. Just because some jackass griefs our buildings doesn't mean you should leave pF. People are just mean and it happens. Don't leave us Moonlight :shock:hmy:
  13. Oct 10, 2010
    no they grief against silent guns/red army
    not against me

but now, every future destruction will be against me
  14. Sep 30, 2011
    Seems like shit is getting serious, I might have to get back into Minecraft now. xD
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    Guys get along, really. Sooner or later you can catch him and get rid of him.
  16. Oct 10, 2010

keep your fingers away from it

oh, and special, keep your tnt/fire away from
  17. Jul 23, 2010
  18. Oct 10, 2010
  19. Jul 14, 2008

Server's up YEAH!
  20. Sep 15, 2011
    I never left but I gave the fort away just so there wouldnt be politically motivated griefing. I know people dont want me here so that is the reason i'm going to stay. I'm sorry but hate really does motivate me to stick around. I want to teach some kids a lesson.

.....................................................................................
    If you need help building anything then contact me :wink: .