Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

server full?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by DopeScope, Jan 15, 2012

1. Jul 19, 2011
    Today, like usual, i click connect to ze and i get a popup that asks me if i want to autojoin when tehre is a spot open. I go to another server and about 1 and a half hours later it connects me. Yesterday and today after i connect i get a popup saying server is full. I then refresh the server and it is 57/58 people. Now when i try to connect it doens't give me the option to autojoin. It just says server is full. I didn't want to spam server so i waited about 5 min before trying again. Now i am waiting still...... Is this a glitch in the system? And dont give me some stupid response to buy donator. If i could i would.
  2. Jun 4, 2006

...or something
  3. Feb 18, 2011
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    ZE was always at 58, but 2 were reserve, so visible was 56. Apparently Ray changed it to work like ZM.
  5. Jul 19, 2011
    :confused: I dont think its very good because 57/58 players happens a lot. In fact, I was in the same situation just 5 minutes earlier. In order for me to even use the autojoin a player has to leave or a donator has to join.....
  6. Dec 28, 2010
    i use connect and the server name to join in. i think that is the best why to do it. when ever the server is full but without the reserve slot.
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    slots 1-56 = normal player slots, slots 57-58 = reserved slots. It's fine.