Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server Growth, Doc Watson, HJ's, Healthcare

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by auszero, Aug 21, 2009

1. Aug 22, 2008
    I love see this huge push towards making pF a better institution. The new servers are awesome, the new skins are great, no shitty admins running around (at least in my opinion), and a great strive towards working towards a common goal of making pF the best it can be is dope. Especially since its in the face of HG. So to everyone behind this good work and keep it up. On a semi-related point about 2 months Doc Watson was bragging about how no one would get him in his spot and offered to paypal $10 to anyone who could turn him. Using my charm, good looks, masters degree, keyboard, and insulin pump I was able to turn him in a matter of seconds. I didnt expect him to come through with the money but low and behold yesterday there was $10 from Doc Watson sitting in my paypal account. I've been tempted to use this money to proposition Peter for a hand job but against the urging of my libido figured I would put it towards pF. I dont know how the previous contest turned out, but if it was successful how about one on one of the new servers. Obviously more would need to be contributed but its a start. If this is a horrible idea then Peter will be getting a phone call.
  2. Jan 10, 2009

i have to agree with bama.

good work everyone!

and bama. call peter anyway and make sure you get it on tape or it didnt happen.!!!!
  3. May 27, 2008
  4. Apr 4, 2009
    cuz elmo is a pimp
  5. Sep 21, 2008
    peter you raised your prices again. now i have to get a second job.

(no homo)
  6. Aug 8, 2008
    'cause you're sexy is a Furry, red way.

Those voices get people going ya know....

The fuck Did I just say?

Yeah Obama, I think you should do a contest, but I don't know what of.
    Prize is going to be a ____ job from peter right?
  7. Jul 13, 2008
    I give you 10 dolla an u not wing me.................. nex time I suck Kyles cock!
  8. Apr 9, 2007

Happy 3000th post to me!
  9. Aug 8, 2009
    woohoo go kyle :laugh:
    a bj and 3000 posts, today's looking like a good day for you
  10. Jan 10, 2009
    Cool story bro