Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

server is down again>>><<<

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Super Mario, Nov 22, 2011

1. Oct 17, 2011
    server has been crashed down today at 6;00 pm. The server is zm. This server always crashes down.Idk if other servers crash down too lol. But something must be fixed. There is always connection problems on this server people with different pings and server was laggy too
  2. Aug 1, 2011

Please report all bugs or crashes or lag issues here. Any problems with the server itself go here. (you do not have to be registered)"

HMMMMM I wonder what this forum is for...

EDIT: Whoever moved this thread, thanks for making my post look stupid :frown:
  3. Oct 17, 2011
  4. Nov 14, 2010
    A lot of the time, crashes are inevitable. The servers should auto-restart, which is our solution to this flaw. Sometimes it's because of the map, sometimes it's because of CSS not being compatible with the ZM mod. Maybe it's just you disconnecting, who knows. When you report a crash, make sure you copy the console from that game; it could indicate a reason behind it. Usually, the server host is able to detect the crash, and can find a solution. Otherwise, reporting a crash without any kind of information is useless. Maybe you can remember the map you were playing on when it did crash. Even a player count can help. Was anyone doing anything out of the ordinary? Explain this crash, if you don't have a copy of the console.
  5. Nov 14, 2010
    This also raises the question for me... I've been playing on that server for a few years. Administrating for a year. Not once have I witnessed a crash on it. Are you SURE it's not just you having connection problems with the server?
  6. Aug 20, 2011
    Dumb to say, this is for server troubles, and whoever moved this thread to server trouble +1, if it really made your post look stupid maybe you should have thought of that before you posted.

As for the server issues, i have also had some problems for connections but as far as crashes it has never happened to me. Servers seem up and running according to Source Ban's, Therefor lets see what others say, Also brian and ray told me that having a low ping and still lagging its probably your CPU and dosent have to do nothing with Lagg/ Latency, But maybe you have a slow CPU or maybe not.
  7. Aug 18, 2006

What map was the server on when the crash occurred?
  8. Oct 17, 2011
    the map was desert fortress. As soon as the third round started server crashed
  9. Oct 17, 2011
    i didnt disconnect. The server always crashes and im used to it.But this time it crashed for a long time.no one was even doing anything it just stopped so suddenly with a connection problem than boom.