Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server Is Full Error, But Server Not Full

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Dec 21, 2013

1. Feb 27, 2012
    2 players, both non-donator, have been getting kicked for a "Server Is Full" error after they were already in-game for about ten seconds. The server is nowhere near full either... @Bender Rodriguez was one of the people getting kicked... Some kind of glitch?
  2. Apr 24, 2012
    Yeah I seen this to.. And someone told me the same thing earlier about getting kicked even when the server is no where near being full.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    This seems to be occuring on ZM too, Idk about ZE.
  4. Jun 11, 2012
    Yeah....I can't even play. I'm getting kicked every 20 sec, it's completely impossible to even play. Got kicked about 14 times in a span of 20 minutes.
  5. Jan 30, 2013
    Ze had a similar issue that I made a thread about awhile back with false playercount numbers. Also I got kicked for reserved slot(on ze) as I was typing this :razz:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Feb 27, 2012
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
        Is it just non-donators or is it happening to admins and donators as well?

NOU
      • Feb 27, 2012
      • Feb 3, 2012
        @RedM00N told me it happened to a few donators here and there on ZE.
      • Jun 11, 2012
      • Feb 3, 2012
        To restate, I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but they sound similar.
        At the moment of typing this, ze is currenty under the fake playercount issue. Gameinfo reporting 62, console reporting 64. Which, in this case, would cause pple to be unable to join since the game client sees 62 players when infact the server is full. This being the issue I reported on awhile back
        While I did get randomly kicked, I havent seen it be this bad(as it was described in the OP). It also only occurs when the server is full, and well...mg aint full atm. It also seems to happens randomly, so I cant tell if its a map related issue or not.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Yeah, it just seems to be getting worse. Still happening to some people in MG right now.
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Mar 20, 2012
        just type !rdisplay, if there are 62 people on the server and 64in console it just means 2 people are trying to join.

If steam servers shows you like 60-63 players and you want to connect normal with "join" you probably have difficulties, because there are already people on the way and it shows something like "reserved slots".
      • Sep 25, 2010
        Apparently this is happening on all servers, even MG so @Management.

EDIT:> Maybe relevant I just got kicked trying to connect to mg
        Detonator, Dec 21, 2013 Last edited by Detonator, Dec 21, 2013
      • Apr 24, 2012
      • Apr 3, 2013
        This is the work of Kyle and his minions.
      • Dec 9, 2013
        What's happening with Zombie Mod server? No more than 48 players can join it, Ze is fine.
        ZM without 64 its not the same..
        sourcream, Dec 21, 2013 Last edited by sourcream, Dec 21, 2013