Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server lagging really bad yesterday

Discussion in The No Count Section started by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, Mar 23, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 17, 2007
    Took a scrn shot on how bad the server was lagging last night, it was around 11:30pm central time US
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Jun 11, 2012

Also would have been to get some net_graph juicyness. Kyle like the juicy.

net_graph 2 in console would show you some really weird numbers about the end of days and such.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Dec 30, 2006
        What she said ^ that screenshot doesn't show anything.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          i'm going to go ahead and say this is a joke, since no count section, and it's focusing on the 4 Judith Mossman's that are sitting on the light together.
        • Feb 24, 2011
          net_graph -1 will show you Judith Mossman's secrets.
        • May 31, 2012
          Was I on when this happened? I might be someone who can take blame for this if I was on.

When I got on yesterday the console wasn't working, and in attempt to get commands through, the console took in my commands as spam and repeated multiple times (I saw like 100x suicide interception messages). I'm not sure why this happens to me every once in a while, but it does.
        • Dec 17, 2007

lol yea i thought it wouldn't get by anyone, but i guess sec got fooled haha
        • Dec 30, 2006
          I noticed it was in no count. But given that this is a server issue being reported, nonetheless, the wrong section I still had to see what's up.
        • Dec 17, 2007
          oh, i wasn't trying to report it as a server issue, i just thought the scrn shoot i got last night was funny...sry
        • Dec 30, 2006
          It's all good. If it does lag, do let us know.
        • Jun 11, 2012

*FAPPING FURIOUSLY*

[IMG]
        • May 31, 2012
          Oh man, I was fooled too. I noticed the no count but I just thought it was incorrect forums too, lol.
        • Apr 9, 2007
          • Funny Funny x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.