Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server Not Responding?!?!

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Anz, Jan 27, 2011

1. Jan 22, 2011

Ok this never evaer happend before today i wanted to play minigame and then it says that Server Is Not Responding then after an hour i went on it again (thinking its just a random mess up) and it said the exact same thing it said on hour ago plz someone respond i LOVE!! that server plz notify me if you have a solution. Thanks

Anz
  2. Aug 18, 2006

It appears there are a couple of people having the same issue. I updated the server earlier as there was an update released that changes how servers are queried. I was not able to query it a moment ago but it seems like I can now. Can you try checking again?
  3. Jan 22, 2011
  4. Jan 22, 2011
    No Not A Change Yet. But i know that hobolozer is having the same problem as well i posted it on his topic.
  5. Jan 22, 2011
    O and i went to see al the other PlagueFest servers but it just said the same thing...
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    You are running a cracked version of steam. You need to update your game before you can play again.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/4934/
  7. Jan 22, 2011
  8. Jan 22, 2011