Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server Overhaul (Complete)

Discussion in News started by Kyle, Aug 1, 2012

1. Mar 12, 2008
    Idk if this has been said already or not, but on ZM, the steam I'D's were not showing for players connecting/disconnecting. minor detail, but necessary to help catch offenders and trolls. this also may or may not have been fixed at the time of this posting.
  2. Dec 30, 2011
    Nades are getting stuck in other humans when you throw them

Brian knows about it, I'm just posting it here to make it official
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Dec 7, 2010
      I just wanted to say thanks to Kyle for taking the time and effort rewriting all the plugins for the zombie modifications. The performance improvements are clearly obvious especially during mass napalm of zombies.

Awesome work Kyle!
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 14, 2011
        People are doing re-join to respawn thingy on battle_slider, its really annoying.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 1, 2012
          I think you accidentally used ZM settings for ZE
          well, level 4 admins with kleiner skin received 210 hp in ZE, which only happened in ZM afaik previously.

and when I have half zombie selected in zclass and becomes the mother zombie, I don't switch to the witch/mother zombie class and gets the half zombie class immediately.
        • May 14, 2011

EDIT: Whoops just realiesd i posted everyones IP. :frown:

Try it yourself, the title bar goes in the middle.
        • Apr 9, 2007

I've made a number of changes to ZE today, and I think I added the right check to fix one of the threading crashes (Globally).

[IMG]
        • Jun 4, 2006
          is that where you went over the weekend? camping out?
        • Apr 1, 2012
          well I would imagine that you have 2 or 3 different settings (maybe .cfg), 1 or 2 for ZM and another for ZE.
          settings including skins, HP, speed etc etc (not plugins)

in ZM, the mother zombie is currently the witch zombie skin. so what I'm trying to say is, you were using the ZM "settings" for setting up the new ZE server.
          (similarly, in ZM, level 4 admins with kleiner skin get 210 HP. the new ZE server had this as well, when it used to be 200 HP instead of 210)

if a player picks the half zombie skin and save it as their !zclass preference, when the player is selected as the mother zombie, he/she would instantly get the half zombie skin without having to use the mother zombie skin.
        • Apr 9, 2007
        • Jul 4, 2011
          The anti-bhop plugin is gone, you can bhop like crazy (ZE).
        • Jul 4, 2011
          There are currently 10 spectators in ZE, mostly non-donators, is the spectator kicker not working? Bhopping is still an issue, could we get the anti-bhop plugin on again?
        • Apr 9, 2007
          Anti-Bhop doesn't work with the skins that have + jump, I need to fix that.

AFKMan was way too brutal apparently so I fixed the idle in spec time. It's set to 11.1 minutes, should I lower this?
        • Jun 4, 2006
          Any reason you're not using your old settings prior to AFKMan rewrite?
        • Jul 4, 2011
          You should. I think ~5 would be better, seeing as the server is constantly full and there are people lined up trying to get in.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Apr 9, 2007

I lied, Yeah I'll fall back.
            Kyle, Aug 9, 2012 Last edited by Kyle, Aug 9, 2012
          • Sep 25, 2010
            kyle

Permanent ban? Is that really necessary? (mg server)
          • Apr 9, 2007
            There are currently 16 people sitting in spectate on ZE (full server).
          • Feb 11, 2012
            idk but i feel this is some sort of problem, but when i join the game as ct and before i can even pick wat ct im gonna be i spawn and then when press 1 which is wat i usually press to choose my ct class, and i end up suiciding. im not sure about anyone else but ive been getting lucky joining the game last second before the round starts and i end up suiciding and becoming zombie, which is not wat i want :frown: