Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server Overhaul

Discussion in News started by Kyle, Jul 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 9, 2007
    I actually changed the wrong cvar. Thanks!
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      I was talking to nyro about him adding spawns to battle slider, but apparently some plugin can be made that allows 2 players to spawn from the same spawn point. Could you maybe do this kyle?
    • May 14, 2011
      Player Info still shows Time connected as seconds on MG.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      The engine does this by default. I can remove the 'team is full' limit, but it will have to be enabled per map.
    • May 14, 2011

May take a day or so as I have to see every map >.<

Can you not just do it for every map? I think all maps are fine with this except for crazy_kart as that relies on limited vehicles.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      There are maps (Every Course map) where it would be inappropriate to do so.
    • May 14, 2011
      Wait why, would this open up spawn point for teams that arnt there?

I could compose a list of maps not to do in that case.
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • May 14, 2011
      No i mean, maps that lack spawn points and need extra spawns.

So yes and no.

I want more than one person to be able to spawn from 1 spawn point.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Well, I can just remove the restriction from the server entirely if this helps you...
    • May 14, 2011
      But would this enable the other team to spawn?

Fine I wont help. :reallypissed:

EDIT2: Alright I over reacted but that was like a slap in the face.

Edit from penguin: By merging these posts, your disagree disappeared kyle if you would like to re-add it. Also ghost, wdf 4 posts!?
      Ghost, Jul 24, 2012 Last edited by PeNguiN, Jul 26, 2012
    • Ghost
      This message by Ghost has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Jul 26, 2012, Reason: Quadra post.
      Jul 25, 2012
    • Ghost
      This message by Ghost has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Jul 26, 2012, Reason: Quadra post.
      Jul 26, 2012
    • Jun 13, 2012
      Something needs to be done about the afk manager in the hide and seek map. Too many hiders being moved to spec.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      They seriously just need to move their mouse a bit every 90s or so, otherwise at the 120s point they're moved. If this is wrong and they physically need to move I'll definitely look into it.
    • Jul 16, 2012
      On several different occasions people literally can't move their mouse otherwise they'd give away there position / hiding spot.
    • May 15, 2011
      You can actually move your mouse slightly, like a flick, and it will not move the player. Also, the props attached to the player do not update the view angle until a certain amount of angle is achieved. I find it quite irritating but it wont move unless you look sideways like 10 degrees.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Crouch then. Silent (shift walk?) works as well...
    • Jul 16, 2012

Crouching also moves the prop, if only for a second it could still lead to getting you killed D:

But Yeah Dirtbag, I forgot that the prop doesn't move unless you move a certain degrees, so I suppose all is well.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Press Shift, Left Click, or Right click. Whatever doesn't trigger an action...
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Didn't know if the AFK mover would recognize those actions, previous server I was on had a AFK manager that required you to do some goofy shit to get it to go away lol
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Nightvision gets stripped from zombies.
      • When you join the game before the round commences and buy a grenade, you won't be able to buy a grenade when the round commences. Gives error that grenade limit of (1) has been reached. Extremely frustrating.
      EDIT: This is for ZM.
      sajak, Jul 30, 2012 Last edited by sajak, Jul 30, 2012
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.