Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server Overhaul

Discussion in News started by Kyle, Jul 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 9, 2007
    Just confirmed pressing any key triggers you as being there (This is intentional). Shift, attack/attack2 (Left /Right Click), Crouch (Control) or any other game key will mark you as there.
  2. May 14, 2011
    I moved my mouse about 2mm while hiding so as to not dislodge my prop and it did not detect movement. The AFK Man ate me during HnS.

EDIT: I was also chatting throughout.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    It needs to be a game key. If you're using your mic, that's not a game key. It's a command, same with chatting using say or say_team.
  4. May 14, 2011
    Does that include mouse then? Would be great if you could just removed the AFK manager in HnS. As this is the only map with an issue with it.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    It should include mouse movements, or so it did in my testing.
  6. May 14, 2011

Maybe, could you make typing included in the afk manager. That would make everything much simpler.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    Sure no problem. Should take effect on map change.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Due to @Dharkk complaining and being mean ( :crying: ). I ported the ZE classes to the new system and moved the ZE server over.

Thanks to @Seeker @Luffaren @Ghost and @CyphX for testing.
      • Friendly Friendly x 3
      • Jul 1, 2010
        I said ONE thing asking when you were going to :razz: Meanie.
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.