Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

server population issue

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by [pF] jedi, Jul 5, 2016

1. Dec 28, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 3
      [pF] jedi, Jul 5, 2016 Last edited by [pF] jedi, Jul 5, 2016
    • Dec 27, 2012
      I know this isn't No Count Section but you are fucking unbelievable.
      • Agree Agree x 7
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
        • Like Like x 1
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Dec 28, 2014
          I just thought it would be nice to follow the forum rules and post here :shrug:
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Oct 13, 2011
            Yeah about that, we're gonna end up having a 5 page long convo about:

Page 1

Omg this thread again.
            Etc

Page 2

What should we do ?
            Why counter blyat:cyka offensive is popular ?

Page 3

Why cs:s is dying and/or dead ?
            Some shitposts passing by.
            Someone posts a dank meme.
            I post a dank meme.

Page 4

Meme posts got deleted and we're butt hurt bitching about it @ chat.
            At this point someone suggests a rust server.

Page 5

Thread goes wild,
            Management comes to say they are looking further into this
            Bomber says trump
            Teemo memes back management with their own line,
            Beldar comes and says ... wait he is banned.
            Lsa lock.
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Feb 8, 2013
              So we have been discussing the same things on the same topics for months. This thread and the thread Teemo made and all the other threads, really has no difference and made even less of a difference. So, do you want everyone to move our seats so we can be taught the same lesson or should we move classrooms?

Post Merged, Jul 5, 2016
              Bitch beat me to it.
            • Jan 5, 2014
              I'm pretty sure we already know what to do. The issue is that nobody is committed to getting shit done. "Brainstorming", in this context, is just a way to feel like you're doing something without actually doing something. It's a mental circle jerk.

Start making events. Start encouraging others to play. Rebuild a sense of community. Gather excitement for the game. etc. etc. etc.

Those are some ideas. Now who's willing to execute? I know that I sure ain't.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jed
                This message by Jed has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Jul 5, 2016, Reason: No.
                Jul 5, 2016
              • Jul 8, 2012
                Shit. I'll host a ZM event or some shit if people get on and regularly pay. I don't mind dropping some money to get the server back up.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Jul 8, 2012
                  I'll do it fuck. I may not know what I'm doing but let's get this shit rolling.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                  • Winner Winner x 2
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Feb 8, 2013
                    Good luck! You'll need plenty of that!
                  • Jan 25, 2014
                    Set up a schedule and start inviting people and stick with it for about a month. maybe management would throw in some free donators or 2 to help you out as well. Get those people to invite others and have fun. Maybe work with luff Tony and Aprz. If you can't do it one day ask someone else to step up so you can have a routine going.
                    • Like Like x 2
                    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                      teemo, Jul 5, 2016 Last edited by teemo, Jul 5, 2016
                    • Jul 8, 2012
                      I'm down. I think people want to play. I don't know fully what my plan is but I'll try to start some stuff. I think some well placed energy can do pretty well.

• Like Like x 1
                      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                      • Jul 8, 2012
                        I was thinking something along those lines. I'll even drop some donator gifts for people that seem to help a lot too. Something that's some extra incentive for people.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
                        • Jan 25, 2014
                        • Jul 8, 2012
                          She's in the upper levels of my list lol.

• Jun 29, 2014
                          Bitch go clog up stair cases with shit or something
                          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                          • Jul 14, 2010
                            We need to choose a server and game we all like and can follow through on... CS:GO ZE, or CS:GO MG, or CS:GO ZM... Etc.. I'm not sure if the Zombie's are balanced up enough to play, but some events on there would be fun. I'd definitely help out, but we need to get regular people joining, not just one night stands that don't build any sense of community. Very hard to do since the game modes are pretty dry and there is a lot of competition of other full servers.

Questions for players?

Is donator even sought after anymore? The reserve slot was pretty huge for that back in ZE 64/64 days. Any ideas to spice it up?

Other interesting ideas to get a player on the server and have them actually want to stay and play through the night or get on tomorrow instead of just a oh, that one night was fun, but time to move on.
                            • Like Like x 2
                            • Jul 8, 2012
                              This is true. I never thought about that. Good point.

• Feb 3, 2012

Server ded. Community ded. RIP go to another server for ZE and ZM.
                            • Dec 28, 2014
                              here is what I have so far:
                              -hosting zm events dropping a few $ to coordinate some cool big events, we'll try to hit up all the old regulars and advertise it where we can appropriately.
                              -Possibility of donor gifts, gifting other players in game trophies like skins, trails, etc. Even one game or temporary boosts could be a possibility, like extra speed!
                              -stat boost combos, like if you get a certain amount of kills in one round as a human you go into rampage mode and travel faster an do more bullet damage? For zombies they could get increased jump and speed, or increased stats relative to the zombie they pick, ex: headcrab would get super hp.

what else, what else?

shoot we could even use ideas from WoW css servers so you build up stats and get better as you go and can customize your player how you want.
                              [pF] jedi, Jul 5, 2016 Last edited by [pF] jedi, Jul 5, 2016