Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

server problem

Discussion in Help Desk started by greeck_fucker, Jan 31, 2012

1. Jun 20, 2011

i have a problem playing on one of your servers.

every time i'm playing on this server Zombiemod 24/7 Panic :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com {every other of your servers work fine}
    i'm having tha following problem. after 10 minutes playing i get kicked with the following message connection to vac servers lost.
    I'm writing here because contacting steam suppord they told me that my account is fine and tha i don't have problems.
    Please guys help me i bought the game only for this server and i don't know what to do to find a solution.
    Hope you understand me and sorry for my bad english i'm from Greece

2. Feb 18, 2011
  3. Jun 20, 2011
    Τα είχα κάνει όλα αυτά όταν είχα επεικοινωνίσει με το steam support αλλα συνεχίζω να έχω το πρόβλημα.
    Το πρόβλημα αυτο εμφανίστηκε οταν ο server έγινε non-steam

I had done all these when i contacted steam support but my problem is still here.
    This problem apeared when this server became non-steam
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    εγκαταστήστε ατμού και πάλι.

To the roots: Do we still have cracked steam?
  5. Jun 20, 2011
    ok thank you for your help i'll try it and re post
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    Αχ αγόρι μιας άλλης προβλήματα ρωγμών ατμού

Oh boy an other steam crack problems
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    We do not allow crack steam servers.
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    It was to the roots, not donaters.
  9. Jun 20, 2011
    you doon't allow cracked server but you have
    this is a cracked server
  10. Mar 26, 2011
    OHH DUH ME LOL :smile:
  11. Mar 26, 2011
    I don't think that's cracked server. But Server tech fix that not to be a not cracked.
  12. Aug 18, 2006
    We don't give support to those that are playing on cracked clients. ZM and ZE are not cracked. The other servers may or may not be cracked, however.
  13. Jan 21, 2011
    Seems like he's no longer a cracked user. Unless this is incorrect.
  14. Mar 26, 2011
    If he buy the game then he should fine.
  15. Feb 18, 2011
  16. Jun 20, 2011
    I told you on my first post that i have the game BOUGHT and that i contacted steam support. i formated my pc and reinstalled css but the problem is still here.
    Please help me i wanna play on this server {every other of your servers works fine} that's why i believe that the problem is yours:smile:

p.s i have a cracked client too and i can join this server without problem(now i'm playing with the cracked) but i don't like it and i want to play again with my steam

the probleblem appeared when the server from steamed that was in the begining became cracked hope tha i helped you find the problem. plz answer soon