Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

server redirect

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by ablanantanalba, Jun 19, 2011

1. Apr 13, 2011
    So I was playing some ZE when I saw this message:

[IMG]

First of all, awesome! I'm glad this is up now (there were actually people playing on ze#2.
    Next, how do I configure a key to accept?
  2. Feb 17, 2011

scroll down to the bottom u should find it there
  3. Feb 20, 2011
    Mine came up saying press F3 to connect. Don't know why yours was like that.
  4. Feb 17, 2011
    coz urs is already configured McKay to F3

his isnt
  5. Apr 13, 2011
    Oh ok, I already had f3 bound to something.
    Makes sense now.

thanks elduke!
  6. Jun 4, 2006
  7. Apr 13, 2011
    I would love to make that message go away.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    It goes away after a few seconds... (mine did at least). Also thanks to Kyle for getting this going. Should help out significantly if it works well.
  9. Jul 14, 2010
  10. Nov 2, 2010
    They need to add the ability to enter out a passphrase which allows you to join a server like in sG they have for instance the JailBreak server and you just enter like sg.jailbreak.com in normal chat and it redirects you to that server, this is quite a useful plugin for people who don't have the ip for the server, or are just plain lazy..
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    I don't think that much people will use it, theres enough people with the servers on their favorites who basicly just go where they want.
  12. Apr 13, 2011
    Believe me, you'd be surprised at how many people don't even know how to open the console in cs:s.
    If this feature were added, it would be MUCH easier to hop from server to server
  13. Jun 4, 2006
    It would be in the form of a !something type command that would show the servers in a menu, what map the server is on, and how many players are connected. Sort of like a mini server browser.