Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server rules and near invisibility

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by jeremy, Dec 6, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 28, 2013

I'm sorta new here at plague fest and had a few questions. I know there are a handful of rules that are intended to keep the gameplay fair such as illegal spots/blocking/etc. Where does changing into a translucent/nearly invisible skin come in to play? I do not personally play for an sort of rank or stat whoring but it seems to be a lopsided advantage to those who have this ability vs. everyone else. I'm sure this has come up in the past but I couldn't find it with a search of the forums.
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    Did you play zm_Fail_Inc? If so, invisibility is a secret all zombies has access to (you can get it as human too but that's not permitted).

EDIT: However it's limited to one player only for each round.
    Vicarious, Dec 6, 2013 Last edited by Vicarious, Dec 6, 2013
  3. Jun 28, 2013
    Yes it has happened on that map. Is the skin specific to this map?
  4. Dec 27, 2012
    Yes, limited to that map only. Anyone can get it as long as he/she know how.
  5. Jun 11, 2012
    That new spectrum where things are there, and not there, like ghost
    sv_map_entitiies_ghost 0.000011111

To be serious. Hey man, welcome to this place where crazy people live. Mandatory avoid these people: @Kloud @Jed @Brett @agent 058 @Welsper @Jed @Zenzr @Bender Rodriguez wat @Jed @Kloud @Brett @Brettinna @Bertman @Kloudette @JedTron @Not going to japan @Zenzriaum

Edit: Just came back because I forgot my pants. Might as well. @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: @Tonton:grin: @Tonmeister :grin: @The Tuna Man :grin:....And @Welsperina because I got a Optimistic rating on this from that thing
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
      Benderius, Dec 6, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Dec 6, 2013
    • Jun 28, 2013
      Gotcha. Is it the maps "Secret Weapon" ?!
    • Dec 27, 2012

You are correct about "Near Invisibility" however for 5 seconds you can actually become completely invisible. This mechanism has a cooldown of course but still.
      Post Merged, Dec 6, 2013
      Yes, you could say that.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      You're not allowed to grab it as a human, though. It's designed for only zombies, and would be considered glitching gamplay/map as well as it is illegal for humans to even have since it serves no purpose. Not to mention it's the only counter to the Cade Gun. You can read this thread, or just check Momo's last post.

http://plaguefest.com/threads/zm_fail_inc-weapon.12295/
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Why the hell was I tagged.... three times in this thread?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 8, 2012
        This message by Kloud has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Dec 6, 2013, Reason: seeker forgot one.
        Dec 6, 2013
      • Zenzr
        This message by Zenzr has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Dec 6, 2013, Reason: asdf.
        Dec 6, 2013
      • Feb 3, 2012
        If you were on zm_Fail_Inc then this would be an item for zombies.

Anyways, Welcome!
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Dirtbag
          This message by Dirtbag has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Dec 6, 2013, Reason: asdf.
          Dec 6, 2013
        • agent 058
          This message by agent 058 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Dec 6, 2013, Reason: asdf.
          Dec 6, 2013
        • Benderius
          This message by Benderius has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Dec 6, 2013, Reason: asdf.
          Dec 6, 2013
        • Jan 21, 2011
          • Informative Informative x 2
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.