Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server rules being broken.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by doughboy60, Apr 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 10, 2011

I've been playing CS and CSS since they practically came out and I usually get bothered when admins don't obey their own server rules. I have been playing you Plague Fest servers for quite some time now and I love your zombie mod servers. Today I witnessed an admin not responding to anyones responses as to why he was on a ledge shooting at people. When multiple people complained, he said nothing and kept shooting away. I'd like to know why this is so? I will not say this admins name as to keep his integrity intact. I'd be happy to email a administrator the demo I took of him not responding to my chat or voice when I said, "Aren't ledges illegal?"

Server Rules, # 2.

Your website and server both say that ledges are included and or limited too being illegal. Meaning most of the ledges are illegal (from what other admins tell me, if a ledge has multiple ways up usually it is NOT illegal).

The spot this admin was in, was a spot where zombies could not boost to get him at all, nor could we somehow get up there. It was a ledge over looking a ladder into a wall, very cheap and unfair. So after seeing this ledge I could determine that there is 1 way up, the ladder. I tried to double boost (both players jump constantly to get a higher boost) and could NOT stab him because the ledge was too thick.

P.S. Again I'd be happy to email the demo/steam ID i have of this admin to anyone high up in Plague Fest.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    send whatever my way plz. just PM on the forums. we will look into it. thank you
  3. cyberwulf
    This message by cyberwulf has been removed from public view.
    Apr 10, 2011
  4. Anz
    This message by Anz has been removed from public view.
    Apr 10, 2011
  5. Clam Chowder
    This message by Clam Chowder has been removed from public view.
    Apr 10, 2011
  6. Mr. Hanky
    This message by Mr. Hanky has been removed from public view.
    Apr 10, 2011
  7. Brian
    This message by Brian has been removed from public view.
    Apr 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.