Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Server Status Update 10/27

Discussion in News started by Ray, Oct 27, 2008

1. Aug 18, 2006
    The server is still down, I am still waiting for the go to put it back up. I have a server that I could put it on right now, however, I do not want to lose the IP address as we're risking server popularity being decreased if we move it to a new server IP.

On the lighter side, however, I have managed to find a server backup dating back from March 23rd. This will help aide us dramatically in putting the server back up. You can also say hello to some of the good 'ole maps! I will update this post with what has been done.

Install SRCDS [ OK ]
    Install MetaMod [ OK ]
    Install ZombieMod [ OK ]
    Install EventScripts [ OK ]
    Install ESTools [ OK ]
    Install SourceBans [ OK ]
    Install Mani Admin [ OK ]
    Upload Maps [ OK ]
    Upload Models [ OK ]
    Upload Materials [ OK ]
    Upload Sounds [ OK ]
    Restore Configuration Files [ OK ]
    Restore Fast Download Server [ OK ]
    Install EventScripts addons [ OK ]
    Various other tasks [ IN PROGRESS ]
  2. Mar 15, 2008
    great news
  3. Oct 7, 2007
    :grin: Why thank you for that wonderful news, Ray.
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    somehow, i suddenly feel like we are the ones in that jeep in your sig :razz:
  6. May 27, 2008
    Thanks Cam. I'm pretty sure everyone appreciates what you're doing for us.
  7. Oct 4, 2008
    yay :grin: :grin: :grin:
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    I will be more than happy to add all the latest maps before it got nuked. (And still keep the older ones that got removed because they were played too much.)
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    cam can you pick up the pace.
    I want this server up and running by the time i get home from work?

Kyle can help with the server. I would help but I would end up accidentally breaking it. Well I can do the map uploading and stuff like that.
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    Ck: I'm sure he is working as fast and as accurately as he can to bring it back to the way it was before it got nuked.

Your welcome by the way for showing you how to upload maps :razz:
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    If you don't like how I am working how about you do it yourself so you can break it? I am waiting on a certain someone so I can get my hands on the latest ZombieMod version.
  12. Sep 22, 2008
    You're awesome!
  13. Jun 4, 2006
  14. Aug 18, 2006
    No worries, I just got version S.
  15. Dec 30, 2006
    cam sorry i didn't mean it that way ill message you on skype.
  16. Oct 4, 2008
    what is the password to play
  17. Oct 4, 2008
    or is it protected until everything is running properly
  18. Dec 17, 2007
    OoooOoOOoooo good stuff to see this is coming along... ip and all is showing up again and maybe we'll get a round or 2 in tonight :grin:.

ooooo nvm its not there no more .//