Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by torso24, Mar 9, 2007

1. Mar 1, 2007
    for some reason plaguefest and everything that has to do with this server has been wiped off of my favorites in my steam account and i can't join at the moment..
    would there be a specific reason? or am i just not looking hard enough?
  2. Posts
    Re-adding it won't work? Try the history tab?
  3. Mar 1, 2007
    it managed to work itself out after i gave up and walked away from my computer.. maybe there was something being do to the server at the time because i managed to find the ip address in steam and it was not responding... all works fine now though. thanx
  4. Jan 11, 2007
    If ever you can't find plaguefest under the 'favourites' tab, you can always come to www.plaguefest.com and connect through the Game-Monitor. On plaguefest's home page, just click [play] under the Server status section.
  5. Dec 30, 2006
    The server might have crashed, and stayed down like this morning on march 10 around 10AM. If the server doesn't show up, it might have crashed and please let a head admin know so we can start the server back up again. :grin: