Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Kosuki, Apr 14, 2011

1. Apr 14, 2011
    I know almost none of you know me and thats cool.
    I would like to offer my services and advice to any mappers who need it. I have been mapping since just about the time CSS came out. I know alot about the scripts and triggers if anyone has questions. I am also great at making materials if you want a custom one.
    I am learning props but lets face it I am lazy to sit down and learn it. If I get bored enough maybe but for now just maps and materials.
    After reading alot of the posts about you want new "Original" maps and not just spoofs or spin offs well then I got a few ideas but it depends on the server.
    I am just wrapping up a 2 week project of a Roman Gladiator Arena for a Gun Game server.
    99% of my maps are not published on some fancy website or anything. Its a case by case basis or if I get bored.

So I would like to just say I have played on your servers and they are great and have alot of potential to get more people and flooded with donors.

Side note. I am looking into how to make game mods (surf, GG , WCS) but a custom one based off an old game.

Well Folks Ill TTYL
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    If you have anything for ZombieMod/Escape, by all means provided the maps are good (meet our criteria ie no 'illegal spots') we'll happily load them.

A good rule of thumb for us is the less logic the map has the better. It's usually a deterrent to load a map that has an AFK Cleaner or something else that's really silly.