Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

SG exangchement program (ZE)

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Fornax, Aug 11, 2012

Would you like a school trip to SG land?

Poll closed Aug 18, 2012.
Hell yea, we'll kill SG. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Meh I always got bullied on school trips. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
FU NO SG stinks and is full of outscasts. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I couldn't care less. 2 vote(s) 100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 18, 2012
    So I was on the SG server today, and I saw our former colleague DopeScope was onthere. Seeing him having fun reminded me of PF adopting Afamad once he got rejected from SG. It seems our community's take care of the bad boys/girls we neglect.

My idea was: what about we all use this in our advantage and make it like a monthly school trip, that way the admins on our servers can abuse the SG members and the PF players on SG can troll however they want.

Sounds like a good idea to me, what do you guys think?
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    If anything, i personally would want to do that to HellsGamers, not Steam Gamers.

I like Steam Gamers.

EDIT: Please note that this is a recurring thought that i repress, and i won't necessarily act on it.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    Me too but I know no one from hells (since I never play on it cause I don't like the server). It just caught my eye both players switched server. :razz:
  4. Apr 9, 2007

EDIT: IBIS did this, and we just blocked anyone with their tag from joining the server... simple as that.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    What a horrible idea...
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • May 27, 2008
      You forgot to add idiotic, Brian.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.