Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

SG550/G3SG1

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Detonator, Jul 27, 2013

1. Sep 25, 2010
    Can we have these weapons on zm please? They're the ct/t auto snipers if you were wondering. They seem to work well on ze.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Yes, please. Allow the autosnipers but reduce the damage they do. I see no reason why we can't have less OP sniper rifles. :grin:
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2007
      What has changed since they used to just piss Zombies off to no end?
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Sep 25, 2010
        What about auto snipers piss off the zombies? If its kb that can always be reduced.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 9, 2007
          Guy higher then you, snipes you from across the map with an automatic accurate weapon. I mean I can probably shake the client when they fire, but going towards that would be rather useless.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Sep 25, 2010
            Is making them reload weapons a possibility?
          • Apr 9, 2007
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            • Nov 11, 2011
              He shits in the throne. And you can make it possible! You are Kyle, SM Mod and coder!
            • Feb 3, 2012
            • Sep 25, 2010
              I'm assuming that's a no, correct me if I'm wrong.

Fixed.
              • Winner Winner x 2
              • Feb 3, 2012
              • Mar 12, 2008
                @Detonator they work on ZE because they need to be reloaded. That's pretty much their only drawback as far as balance goes.

On ZM, for the amount of damage they do (and because it's unlimited ammo/noreload), they would probably need their power cut by 60% or higher, or lower kb or both. I don't know if anyone wants to take the time to balance it and get it worked out, it's easier to have them just unavailable. Awps and scouts are powerful enough snipers as is.
              • Apr 9, 2007

Keep the autonoobs in ZE only.

The lethal effectiveness of the autonoobs (magnified aiming, high discharge frequency with relatively high damage per hit and sizeable ammo magazines) are counterbalanced by the dynamic nature of ZE gameplay. Run and gun--with limited holding points--is the name of the game in ZE, and that nature of the gameplay alone mutes the overbearing lethality of the very powerful class of rifles.

Unlock unlimited-ammo autonoobs in ZM? Super, super, super OP. All the ZM elitenoobs have to do is corner a zombie and autonoob him to death. . . from ten thousand yards across the map in open-air maps. Fair? I think not.

I'm on a 200+ day hiatus from CSS (Day 91 today). . .idgaf about the end result.

For the best compromise, why don't you unlock the autonoobs in ZM for a few days, and note its impact on gameplay before settling on a permanent decision?
              • Nov 11, 2011
              • Oct 29, 2010
              • Nov 11, 2011
                [IMG]
              • Oct 29, 2010
              • May 27, 2008
                • Informative Informative x 1