Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Shadeslayer

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by 1nfomercial, Mar 10, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posts
    I literally come and play on the server everyday. Ask WinWin, Blackout, Doc, Oxa, Isnukame, Priest, Zoey, etc. All of sudden I've to find myself banned for 3 week for "mute evasion" which I do not know what it even means. It was 4.30 am German time and I can swear that I behaved which the player Clearly Trying and other player can proof during that time. So I do not understand the ban.
  2. Jun 22, 2016
    It was brought to my attention originally that you had d/cedto avoid mute from you being descriminatory towards woman. That is why i originally banned you. After talking with the other admins that were on (i was there for the whole event) we came to the understanding that the reason the mute was taken off was because meli had kicked you for the descrimination. I have since gone in and removed the ban since you did not do what was originally accused.
  3. Oct 1, 2017
    what shadeslayer wrote is true. i was there for the whole episode. Meli kicked 1nfo but i thought she had just muted him so his ban was unearned this time.
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    Marking this as resolved. Sorry for the confusion 1nfomercial. But please try to follow the rules in the future so we don't have to mute and kick you, especially for these reasons again.

To Admins, just clarifying that if someone was muted then kicked, it will remove their mute. If necessary remute them upon the player rejoining the server .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.