Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Share your OCDs

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by iProbie, Jan 31, 2014

1. Apr 1, 2012
  2. Aug 7, 2012
    Nails, for sure. also cards. I have to stack all the gift cards I see at a register.
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    Constant hand washing (upward to 17 counts per wash)
    Computer desk, controller, keyboard, mouse, console, phone need to be sanitized per weekly and not to be touched without constant hand washing. If so, resanitized with medical strength rubbing alcohol.
    Precise order of thing to do before leaving the house
    Order of actions to be done upon waking up

Though beside the hand washing and the computer desk one, I can keep the rest in control. Though I laugh at my stupid it's annoying as fawk.

[IMG]
    Benderius, Jan 31, 2014 Last edited by Benderius, Jan 31, 2014
  4. Aug 12, 2012
    Checking to see if the door is close after I leave the house or car
    Constantly shaking my leg
  5. Aug 13, 2013
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
      I always keep my area as tidy as possible. My computer desk is always spotless and wipe it off every time it comes to mind. Even at work. I'll randomly wipe off the dust/wood chips that come off the wood off the table we work on (I work on the top so I walk all over the table) with my hands.
      Along with keeping my room always tidy I'm constantly finding myself putting something a certain way. (In the past I've tried to not do it and in my head I'm like "sdkfsdnfjsnj gsjb jsjffkjsfj" but it's not so bad that it bothers me to death)
      In the mornings when I get up I do the same things every morning. (not sure if that's ocd or just routine)
      My "special" drawer with all my "things" in it is always neat and tidy and placed in certain spots.
      My car is always spotless. If I see one little piece of garbage. even something as small as a straw wrapper. It'll piss me off. One time my step-sister drove the vehicle I drive to work or wherever (btw if you look in the car she drives its equivalent to looking in a dumpster) and she left some garbage in my car so before I left wherever I was going at the time, I stuffed the garbage in the door handle of her car. I even wipe the dust off the part behind the steering wheel & where it shows the speed/gas/rpm/temp. It's somewhere I constantly look because I glance down there to check my speed.
    • Sep 25, 2010
      Always keep my ammo divisible by 30/50/100(depends on weapon I use).
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 24, 2011
        I always feel the need of setting values in increments of 5.
        5, 10, 15, 20.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Apr 3, 2013
          I always keep my room tidy for some reason and nailbiting too.
        • Nov 17, 2012
          Quite a lot, just everything neat, minimal.
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Reloading when ammo is at 5 or 0. Nail biting too.
        • Jul 20, 2010
          Nail biting, having to finish reading a book in one sitting, checking everything I do 5-6 times before I'm sure it's done, reloading my mags after each firefight, playing racing games at full length race.
        • Feb 11, 2012
        • Sep 14, 2008
          I need everything to be even. I can't stand when there is 1 left of something, playing with my hair and making sure things on my desk are lined up properly. I hate a messy desk lol
          • Like Like x 1
          • Dec 8, 2013
            same here. glad i'm not the only one lol
          • Feb 21, 2007
            Cant stand it when the junior residents are too rough with tissues during surgery. Also, I like my incisional closures to be neat.
          • Sep 9, 2012
            I pick at my nails/finger tips like crazy when I'm driving (i comute over 105 miles a day)
          • Jul 8, 2012
            I clean my phone screen probably 20+ times a day. I hate smudges. My boss finally gave me a giant squirt bottle with cleaner lol.

I also clean my computer area multiple times a day.

I hate when people use my stuff without asking. Especially my phone. I have to be watching them.

I have to be at "my" workstation at work (we have 4 total). I have my order of getting ready in morning, if it gets messed up I freak out lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Oh and adding being a slight (well more than 50%) a germaphobe. Have a big issue touching knobs. This kinda explains my constant hand washing. Yeah....go team me
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              I hate when people touch my pc and don't wash their hands. Like if it's going to get dirty it'll be by me not you. But I'll clean it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro
              • Agree Agree x 1