Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by OnceHipJR, Dec 24, 2007

1. Posts
    I used an orange disposable razor last night, the really shitty small ones with the saftey caps..and it gave me a better shaving experience than my bloody Gillette fusion power.

Whyyyyyyyy did I have to pay 10 bucks for a piece of shit that wont even let me shave properly?
  2. Dec 21, 2007
    its all about marketing..... when Gillette advertises them well and they look so good, every one wants them. Now Since everyone wants them the can bring the price up, and because your still going to buy now because you think they are the best
  3. Feb 1, 2007
    Because you fell for marketing?
  4. Dec 21, 2007
    As you can see from my sig Bill Gates doesnt need marketing he took over computers with him army of nazi/computer experts.
  5. Oct 27, 2007
    i think it works great, i personally dont like the cheaper razors, they give me razor burn
    unlike the gillette fusion that one doesnt give me razor burn
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    The gillete ones are better, i tried those cheap dollar ones and they do not work at all.
  7. Jan 5, 2007
    Pssh. I prefer my electric ones. Too lazy to bother with shaving cream or any of that.

8. Dec 30, 2006
    ick, electric shavers.
  9. Posts
    Naaaaaaaah man, I shaved in half the time with the cheap one, because I didn't have to rinse it as often.

And I never get razor burn. Nevah.
  10. Dec 21, 2007
    Its different for all people
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    I bought one......... I didn't charge it for a while, and.............. it wasn't cutting anymore it was pulling.

(that happend this morning...)
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    The blades must have been dull, or you didn't clean it.

13. Oct 19, 2007
    This reminds me that I need to shave... at 4 in the morning.
  14. Jun 4, 2006
    I just got a new electric shaver for quickies, Norelco by Philips, I didn't think it was going work to well but daayuuum, gets a nice close shave, surprised me, I may not see a razor for a while.
  15. Oct 27, 2007
    Lol i remember this thread.

16. Mar 30, 2008
    Fuck you.
  17. Oct 22, 2007
    i just have to say a real razor and i mean a quality one makes all the differenece. I am not a fan of using a electric at all. But just a side note on the boyz use a good razor, makes a huge difference and trimming is not as good.
  18. Mar 12, 2008
    I too, john, found that cheapo razors get the job done.

comparing it to a name brand one, the name brand one clogs up too easy and is tough to remove the hair. on the cheaper ones, the blades are spaced ever so slightly more and they clean quick. it gives a smoother and closer shave too, not just leave some visible stubble you may see after using a gilette razor. but i'd much rather pay $10 for about 8 or 9 razors than pay $10 for just one, that only comes with, maybe 2 changeable blades.

but I also dont think you're supposed to re-use disposable ones. after a few days, i usually get rid of them and it stretches the use time and my dollar :wink:
  19. Dec 30, 2006
    I will say it again. Those cheap ones are shit. Get the mach 3 or fusion. They work much better.

if i ever buy a electric one it will be one of those 100 dollar ones. maybe those will have quality.
  20. Apr 2, 2008
    Many times it's easier to shave with creme and a Gilette blade...