Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Shit at Walmart

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Brett, Sep 4, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    • Feb 24, 2011
    • Oct 20, 2011
    • May 14, 2011

They should have done the little beep you get before announcements first though. :razz:.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      The clever part is that they used a CD, and changed the "mode" to a different type, so the volume button or power button wouldn't do anything.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 21, 2007
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • May 14, 2011

Why so serious. :frown:
        • Jul 16, 2012
          To be honest I feel the same as Retslag. There are children there and that is a very immature way to act. It's nice to have fun and do stupid things with your friends. But not in places where mothers bring there kids to buy food. Rather a back yard with old furniture and fireworks or something else. Somewhere private where they aren't setting a bad example for the youth.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          But walmart deserves it.

I personally like checking out the laptops, and doing the screenshot trick, hide all desktop icons, and then watch from afar. I only do it to the more expensive ones, so they can't demonstrate them if someone asks. It's mad fun, just don't get caught.

"Dis compooper is broked!"
        • Jan 11, 2012

If you know what I mean
        • Dec 6, 2011
          WON'T FUCKING LET ME TURN IT IN. GODDAMNIT IT'S PART OF THE MAIN STORYLINE!
          Post Merged, Sep 4, 2012
          320x240
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Aug 18, 2006

What I like to do at Best Buy? Go into the Apple/Mac section of the store, open up terminal, and kill the login process. The Macs then instantly freeze. :devil:
            • Like Like x 2
            • May 14, 2011
              You know nothing. I went to a samsung tablet expo and put all of them in dev mode. The one that makes the screen flash every time you touch it to show the updates.

Also when I went with friends we went on a ipad and left a pic of a sl*t on the screen, then turned the screen off, then watched a sales guy come and present the ipad to a new customer. :smile:

Thats about how childish we get over here. :smile:

:devil:
              • Like Like x 1
              • Dec 6, 2011
                Attention Walmart shoppers, my dick is hard, I repeat, my dick is hard.

• Like Like x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Apr 7, 2012

I love how they run away, because bad words are going to get them in trouble.
                • Dec 6, 2011
                  *is too lazy to post "we got a badass" meme*
                  • Like Like x 1