Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not a Bug Shockwave Flash crashed - Chrome

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Hek, Jun 27, 2014

1. Jan 14, 2012
    Every time I load a thread on the PF forums, Shockwave Flash seems to crash in Chrome (at my work and home pc).

Windows XP + Windows 7

I'm not sure what's causing it, and when I click Plug-in stoppen (Stop plug-in), the page loads normally.

shockwave

shockwave2
  2. Jun 11, 2012
    This seemed to be a isolated issue for you since nothing in that page should load anything flash. If you have another instance of Chrome where something is using flash and it crashed on that, then every instance (or every tab) would report that flash has crashed.

Usually a refresh of the page should reload it. Try another browser and see if you are able to reproduce the same issue.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I can't seem to reproduce this on Comodo (which is a derivative of Chromium). As well, it works fine on Firefox and Internet Exploder.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Jan 14, 2012
        Hm, thought it was also on my home pc, but I don't have the error now. This thread can be closed then I guess! :smile:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012