Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Shooting back the vendy illegal?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by SkyCloud, Dec 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2011

I have the video of it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9irr9966o2quwbx

What you think Illegal or not.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    This is covered under our rule #4 Do not glitch inside walls, soda machines, rocks, or any props while you're a human.

The specific area you are probably looking for is this:
    • Inside the physics of CS, it is possible to pull an object towards you by shooting directly in front of the object. This is not only a glitch against the law of physics but against our rules as well. This offers an unfair advantage when establishing a close quarters barricade and prompt enforcement is mandatory.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    So I was right and there were wrong there stupid and im smart.
  5. Jan 21, 2011
  6. Mar 26, 2011
  7. Sep 25, 2010
    I watched the demo and what they did is completely legal. :locked:

Edit:> If anyone was wondering, they trapped skycloud in a vendi in a way half his body was visible.
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    Yeah, shooting it back is illegal but they weren't, they were sometimes pressing e or the zombies were pushing it back to them in the red crate. They weren't getting glitched in it either.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    Skycloud, learn the rules yourself before spouting off to others and calling them names. This demo only makes you look like an idiot. :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.