Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Shooting zombies towards humans with regular gun

Discussion in Help Desk started by Vitaminpwn, Jan 1, 2014

1. Feb 11, 2007
    Hai guys, so what are the rules when shooting zombies towards another human/group of humans with say, a P90? It doesn't happen often, and i've never seen anything like this enforced, but i'm wondering. For instance, if there's a large group of humans together, and then after the random turning happens 2+ groups of humans end up being on opposite sides of some zombies, and being that one group has more humans and more firepower they shoot the zombies towards the other group, not necessarily intentionally. What would the rules be concerning such an incident? Thanks!
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    This is where it just really depends. If it is obvious they are just trying to launch the zombie towards humans, it is illegal.

1.If there are 2 different groups of people and a zombie spawns between them, either or can shoot it, and you should get out of the way incase it gets launched at you. If you're smart, you should just move out of the way.

2.If people are launching zombies across the map towards humans, such as on Officespace (before i updated it) where zombies would be AWP'd off the roof and onto the wall. That would be illegal.

That's how i've always dealt with those two situations. Nothing can really be done about the first situation.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
      I can see this happening on taboo after the 1st teleport and also on random when CTs are suppose to go both sides. In such an incident as you said I don't think there is much we can do. The only way I can think of is if there is only one guy trying to shoot them towards the CTs but even then it would be hard for one guy.
      On taboo we usually try to defend right when they teleport which has erased the chance of that happening. Not sure about random haven't been around for that map in a while.
    • May 31, 2012
      Like tony said. If they are doing it intentionally its illegal. But the way you portrayed it, it would be really hard to determine since its a group of people.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Sometimes, a ct behind a zm advance (with an smg) shoots a zm into the humans because he doesn't know how to stealthily bypass the horde. The usual panic response of a newbie when he sees a zombie is to shoot at it. . .which results in that fucking idiot and his team getting killed.

Malicious intent is different from a case of idiocy, and will be fairly obvious.
    • Mar 29, 2012
      On failnades on random, if u defend by shooting zombies to the sides it wont happen. as for taboo, ive never played it
    • Mar 26, 2011
      Exactly like Tony stated.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Aug 7, 2012
        I agree with Tony, this is mostly a judgment call for admins. We have to determine if this is obvious abuse or incidental shooting. We would have to judge this on a case-by-case basis, with any AWPers being under scrutiny due to the possibility for abuse.