Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Shotgun hero!

Discussion in Introductions started by Kill4Beer, Apr 30, 2012

1. Apr 21, 2012
    Hello all my name is Steve I go by Beer as my id Kill4 is an old tag i used for Tatical opps back when i used to rent a server to scrim and play public games, i would read forms till my eyes hert. TO was a game like CS1.6 cept it was a unreal turny 1 mod made into a retail verson game. Now i tend to play more less stressfull games with better protection and take it a little more chilled. I think what you have done with this mod is great and i am glad to be a part of this community. I have aways been a fan of shooting zombies and this mod is so much better than what combatarms brought out. Ive never seen a hacker on your servers it's great and the admins keep a fair and blalanced game that even somone just starting out can enjoy it.

I donated because i want to see this cind of gameing continue too. Thanks for all your efforts here and server side Admins keep up the good work and keep those great ideas coming you're the best!!!!!
  2. Sep 26, 2010
    Thanks for the support and welcome to the community!
  3. May 5, 2011
    Thanks for the support man ^^ Glad for your time in this community :grin: enjoy the stay and if you need anything feel free to ask.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome to the community and the forums. :grin: I look forward to seeing you around here more often. ^^
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Welcome to the community and the forums, and thanks for donating. I'm sure the guys who work on the server appreciate the kind words from you. Too often all the hear is complaints and never thanks.