Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

should be made illegal

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Coolbeans, Jul 29, 2010

make it illegal ?

yes 12 vote(s) 63.2%
no 7 vote(s) 36.8%
  1. Jun 30, 2009

technically half the time you end up being glitched in the machine by no fault fo your own
    and its mainly impossible to kill them

/vote people
  2. Jun 23, 2010
  3. May 27, 2008
    If this is made illegal, all spots like this should be made illegal.
  4. Jun 30, 2009
    thats kinda what i meant. also mainly all the spots that do this are like that one
  5. Aug 8, 2008
    We could just say glitching there is illegal and if they aren't glitched by some act of faith then good on them, if they do fall through they either need to push/shoot the machine forward or get teleported/frozen for glitching.

Pls the one tube room behind the picture in Wtf_hax would be illegal with a vending in there.
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    this spot should not be made illegal. Its not too hard to get them with a few non-stupid zombies. There is nothing wrong with this spot. The only thing you dont like is the soda machine they have in there.

Now you could say putting machines in there is a no-no, but again, i'm not really 100% for that.
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    I dont think its a good idea at all. If they glitch inside the vending machines they are breaking the no-glitching rule so I think its rather easier to point that out in game than to make this kind of spots illegal.
  8. Aug 8, 2008
    the only problem with that is if I Go into that spot and a zombie moves it and I glitch in, am I still gonna get in trouble even though I wasn't glitching?
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    If a zombie keeps pushing the machine on you, then it's the zombie's fault for glitching, not yours. That was discussed in another topic already.
  10. Jul 16, 2010
    lol, I remember you were the one who told me it was legal, and I needed to stop QQ and get skillz. Funny how life works sometimes huh.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/4173-soda-machine-glitching/

i think even if a zombie glitches you into the machine, you should still have the right mind to shoot the machine and unglitch you, even if its the zombies fault. Cause people can glitch in and easily say it was a zombies fault with no proof.
  11. Apr 26, 2010
    It have been discuss and it is not illegal! but you CANT shoot the machine back inside like we use to!